How to Become One of the Best NGO Websites
Experience the power of the convincing and professional online presence with the best NGO websites from MotoCMS. Having tested these religious website designs for churches and charity organizations, you will learn that managing a multi-page website can be enjoyable. All the websites in this category are mobile-friendly and come in package with hosting services, a free domain name, and the SSL certificate. MotoCMS will optimize your workflow and let you do what you love, i.e. help the less fortunate and those in need.
The most important reasons for becoming one of the best NGO websites are to encourage people to donate money and raise the public awareness about urgent issues. Either way, your modern church website design has to be straightforward when stating your philosophy and goals. The best way to do it is to create a well-structured Homepage that contains:
- A clear mission statement. Short and persuasive, this statement has to work as an attention-grabber to guarantee that your online visitors stay longer on your website.
- The engaging imagery. The more your prospective visitors can relate to your message, the more willingly they will donate their money. That is why it is extremely important to personalize the best NGO websites with impressive and genuine photos, infographics etc.
- A call-to-action (aka CTA) "Donate Now" button. There are many places you can use to place this buttons, with the top right corner being the best option.
- A CTA "Volunteer Now" button. It makes sense to locate this button right next to "Donate Now" to demonstrate that you value not only the money but also the desire to help and the energy of your online visitors.
- A thought-provoking video that stirs the interest of your target audience and attracts the considerable attention to the issues you want to tackle.
- A counter that demonstrates your achievements, like the total sum of donations you have received, the number of people you have helped, the quantity of projects that you have successfully completed etc.
Practical Ideas for Best NGO Websites
To create one of the best NGO websites, you need to cooperate with media. The more often people hear about you, your church, and charity organization, the more they believe that you will spend the money they donated for a good cause.
Find bloggers and other influencers that support your beliefs. Encourage them to use your charity organization as an example of how we all can make a difference when united.
Update your church website design with fresh photos, current news, and engaging blog posts. This is how you build long-lasting relationships with your loyal online visitors, which all best NGO websites do.
Be precise when it comes to reporting on how you spend the donations. To do so, create a separate "Reports" page (relevant for NGOs that have been functioning for at least two years) or place this information right on your Homepage.
Choose the best NGO websites today to build the better future tomorrow!