527 Magento Themes
Best Premium Magento Templates from TemplateMonster
GrailWibo Magento Theme by RockThemes
Magetique - Furniture Magento Theme by ZEMEZ
Illin.co - Tools & Equipment Magento Theme by RockThemes
Shopee - Premium Marketplace Responsive by MagenTech
- Furniture Skin;
- Lingerie Skin;
- Spare Parts Skin;
- Medical Equipment Skin;
- Bikes Skin.
- Electronics Skin (Coding: LESS);
- Sports Skin (Coding: LESS);
- Tools Skin (Coding: LESS);
- Kids Store (Coding: LESS);
- Grocery Store, Supermarket (Coding: LESS);
- Fashion Store (Coding: LESS).
- Ajax Search
- Film Slider
- Ajax Wishlist
- Ajax Compare
- Ajax Catalog
- Layout Switcher
- Parallax and Video Background
- Google Map
- Catalog Images Grid
- Featured Products
- Theme Options
- Newsletter popup
- Shop by Brand
- Special Price Countdown
- Social Login
- Social Sharing
- Facebook page plugin
- Twitter plugin
- Site Maintenance
- Social Icons
Teahouse - Multipurpose Store Magento Theme by TemplateMela
Parna - Responsive Multi-purpose Magento 2 Theme by MagenTech
Recuidi - Healthy Food Store Magento Theme by RockThemes
MyGym - Sports Training Gear Store Theme Magento Theme by RockThemes
Gemany - Jewel Store Template Magento Theme by RockThemes
- Configurable Magento 2 plugins.
- Sample Data Installer.
- Documentation guide with the installation instructions.
- 24/7 amicable technical support.
- Ajax modules.
- Responsive Design.
- Grid and List Product View options.
CompShop - Computer Store Magento Theme by RockThemes
SM Sunshine Magento Theme by MagenTech
Enova Electronics Mobile Magento Theme by templatetrend
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully Responsive Theme
- Using Google Fonts
- Support Multiple Language
- No Core Modifications
- SEO friendly
- Unlimited Banners + Sliders
- Configurable Swatches Option
- Product Video Option
- Advanced Mega Menu Integration – Admin Options
- Newletter Popup Module – Admin Option
- Featured Product,Special Product Module – Admin Options
- New Product Module – Admin Options
- Magefan Blog Module Integrated
- Ajax Cart Dropdown from header
- Custom Tab on product detail page
- Lots of CMS Blocks
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Easy Use and Easy Customize
- Full PSD files supplied
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Full user guide documentation to help you installing the theme
- Note: Our Image Sources
Motor - Car Services Magento Theme by RockThemes
Hurama - Responsive and Customizable Magento Theme by MagenTech
TeaNeko - Tea Website Magento Theme by RockThemes
- AjaxCompare and Ajax Wishlist extensions - essential modules for eCommerce website.
- MegaMenu extension that allows creating compound menus and displaying and structuring the categories in a proper way.
- ShopByBrand module that allows quickly find the products by brand.
- Module AMP that provides new opportunities for mobile devices.
Vynilla - AMP Audio Store Magento Theme by RockThemes
Waresix - Household Equipment Magento Theme by RockThemes
Jewelrix Magento Theme by RockThemes
Ketty - Fashion Store Magento Theme by RockThemes
F2 - Fashion Boutique Magento Theme by RockThemes
Shop4U - Furniture Responsive Magento Theme by MagenTech
- Support Magento 2.1.x-2.2.x-2.3.x-2.4.x (The latest version of Magento 2.4.1)
- Support 3 layouts for pages: 1, 2 or 3 columns
- Mega Menu, Css Menu
- Integrated Google Fonts
- Support wide and boxed layout
- Responsive layout for PCs and Mobiles
- Include premium extensions: SM Mega Menu, SM Filter Products, SM Instagram Gallery, SM Listing Tabs, SM QuickCart Pro, SM Recently Viewed, SM Social Login.
- Support multi-currency, multi-language
- Support Brand Logo Slider
- Custom wishlist page, cart page and contact page
- Support Cloud Zoom and Pop-up images on the detail page
- Support Ajax Layer Navigation
- Support 6 different types of products profile
- Product Quick view supported
- Custom Product labels Included
- Social networks integration
- Cross-browser: IE 8+, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, Opera 9+ and Chrome
Garden Furniture Magento Theme by RockThemes
Sport - Multipurpose Responsive Magento 2 Theme by MagenTech
SM Smartech Magento Theme by MagenTech
Malide - Multipurpose Responsive Magento 2 Theme by MagenTech
BigHunt - Hunting Gear Store Template Magento Theme by RockThemes
- Shop by Brand widget to highlight your best in-store brands.
- Film Slider to add attractive slides to display any desired content and keep your site visitors engaged.
- A powerful Mega Menu which allows adding video, products, and banners in the menu dropdown.
- Start your own Blog and improve your store SEO rankings.
Jewelrus - Jewelry Store Magento Theme by RockThemes
Motorsports Store Magento Theme by RockThemes
Magetique Kids Store Magento Theme by ZEMEZ
Kiddo - Kids Fashion Magento Theme by RockThemes
Electro - Electronic Engineering Store Magento Theme by RockThemes
Aloza - Responsive Fashion 2 Magento Theme by MagenTech
5 Best Magento Themes 2021
|Illin.co - Tools & Equipment Magento Theme||198||$99|
|Gemany - Jewel Store Template Magento Theme||33||$99|
|Shopee - Premium Marketplace Responsive||59||$179|
|Shop4U - Furniture Responsive Magento Theme||38||$179|
|Magetique - Furniture Magento Theme||365||$179|
Best Magento Themes for eCommerce Solutions
Magento is the biggest and ever-growing eCommerce platform in the world. It had some major updates and features introduced throughout its history, making it one of the most versatile eCommerce solutions out there. It's scalable, it's reliable, and it has a wonderful community. With Magento, you can enjoy various management, marketing, shipping, and payment options that elevate your eCommerce experience to a whole new level. Get in charge of your business with this amazing platform.
You can also experience its basic functionality for free with the Community Edition of Magento. This option is perfect for small and medium stores. Magento's Enterprise Edition is ideal for large stores, with over 10,000 SKUs in their inventory, and starts at around 10 thousand dollars per store.
Magento themes are ready-made layouts for online stores operating on the Magento eCommerce platform. A Magento theme download package contains the files, graphics, modules, and rich documentation to help you build a web store. Discover an amazing variety of best-selling eCommerce layouts by TemplateMonster today and see great results tomorrow!
Advantages of Magento Design by TemplateMonster
The default Magento theme is very basic, being a part of a free product. It lacks certain functionality, and its design is very bland. That's why Magento themes by TemplateMonster are a great investment, as they offer tons of functions, visual options, and design layouts. Still not sure if one of our Magento templates is the right choice for your store? Here're some important advantages of our products that you should keep in mind:
- Our Free Magento 1.8 Bootstrap 3.0 Template is perfect if you're looking for an affordable Magento test bed that's still feature-rich and easy to use. It's not intended for commercial purposes, so please keep that in mind. You can use it to test drive the basic functionality of our templates before buying a full-fledged theme by TemplateMonster. Be sure to browse our professional Magento themes after you're done with this free product.
- Responsive design - your store will be perfectly rendered on any screen of any size and any device. Responsive page elements ensure a crisp and pleasant browsing experience for all of the device range that your audience employs.
- Simplified installation process - literally anybody can install, customize and operate our Magento designs with the help of explicit and detailed documentation supplied with every layout. Feel like a tech guru with our clear step-by-step installation guidelines!
- Advanced product presentation features - allow your customers to pick between List and Grid category views; spice it up with a responsive (touch-friendly) product carousel.
- Multi-language support - all of our Magento website layouts are translated into 4 languages: English, German, Spanish and Russian. This way, you can cater to a wider international audience.
- Best e-stores solutions. Magento represents the biggest eCommerce community in the world. That's why we couldn't stay away from it, knowing that there are plenty of stores that constantly look for better design and functionality within their themes. Our selection of premium Magento designs is here to help them in their quest.
- Supportive community. Magento is growing by date. That's why we wanted to make sure that your eCommerce experience with this platform goes as smoothly as possible. Our Magento themes are here to aid you with that. TemplateMonster's professional web designers are working tirelessly to deliver the best Magento templates for our audience. The philosophy behind these products is simple - provide the best possible Magento templates, unveiling and reinforcing all of the amazing features that Magento comes with. We're honored to be a part of the biggest eCommerce community by contributing to the pool of available Magento themes. Looking for a solid design for your Magento store? Check out our list of Highest Rated Magento Themes, which you should consider.
Key Features of Magento Website
Our assets come with many handy functionalities, such as:
- Responsive skins. Fully responsive designs that work on any device, screen type, and resolution. These themes eat Retina displays for breakfast - insane image quality, combined with impeccable design, offers an aesthetically pleasing user experience for your visitors. Every element that makes up the page is fully responsive: from buttons to image sliders, etc. Mesmerize visitors from any device.
- Translation (Localization). Our Magento templates are translated into 4 languages: English, German, Spanish, and Russian.
- Product Carousel. Our Magento templates don't make any compromises when it comes to touch displays. You can arrange product images in a responsive gallery, which allows your visitors to browse products using the touch functionality of their smartphones and other handheld devices. Let them swipe their way to a purchase:)
- Well Documented. Say 'no' to confusion. Our documentation doesn't give you a headache. All-encompassing installation and theme editing instructions that you'll find easy to use. Our documentation also includes details about the extensions that come with the theme, so you could easily incorporate them into your store. Making changes to your store's look, feel, and functionality is a piece of cake with these documents.
- List/Grid Category View. Let your customers choose the preferred viewing mode for products and categories on your site: list, grid, etc. Luckily, our flexible themes allow them to do just that.
- Retina Ready. Icon fonts contain symbols and glyphs, but you can also use CSS to change their appearance. Since these are vector images, you get crisp and scalable font icons, which look amazing on Retina displays. With these, you can take on any PPI or any display.
Why is SEO a Must Feature for Magento Themes?
SEO is a great tool that helps your online resource to hit top ranks in search results. How does it work? Let's say you are looking for a good English course, and of course, you turn to the Internet for help. The search engine will present you with several sites. Some of these sites appear first, and some last. Naturally, when you click on the first result, you will rarely go to others.
Search engines are getting smarter over time. Previously, they simply analyzed keywords, ignoring the essence of the site. Currently, doing SEO this way in Google does not work. Now, for search engines to rank your site highly, it must have the following features:
- The quality of the texts.
- No technical errors.
- Ease of use.
- The quality of site visits (for example, how much time users spend on the site, whether targeted actions are being taken).
- Page opening speed.
- Integration (compatible with all types of devices and screens of all sizes), etc.
But SEO is not as simple and easy as it seems. There are many other factors to consider. The goal can only be achieved if optimizing the site, choosing the right keywords and phrases, placing the correct links on the site are performed accurately and correctly.
So, how do you make sure that your website appears higher and more users go to you? It is important to know that money cannot buy these high positions. The search engine will choose your site based on its quality and relevance. With our already-optimized Magento templates, you can achieve the following results:
- Your platform will reach top positions.
- Visitors will spend a lot of time on your site, the number of views will increase.
- This will result in sales and income growth too.
Mobile-Friendly Layout for Magento eCommerce Theme and its Benefits
People use mobile devices most often when it comes to shopping. The online store must adapt to these conditions by changing the design to a vertical usage, fonts and inscriptions, sizes, and pictures. With our mobile-adaptable web assets, you can easily include in your online store various features, such as:
- Range of choices. This function will prompt the buyer in what colors, configurations, or sizes this or that product is available. So they will be aware of all available product variations and will be able to adjust the size and color criteria to suit their needs.
- Discounts. They are always the best and, most importantly, proven way to attract customers. Make promotional products pop up, so the client becomes more interested in buying them. You can customize these products with animation that catches the eye of the customer.
- Similar products. With the special "Similar Products" function, the customer receives recommendations for products purchased with their order or have similar characteristics, such as category, color, or manufacturer. Thus, the client stays on the site for a longer time. The possibility that they will eventually purchase the product becomes higher.
- Filters. Without filters, the search for an item can be significantly delayed and may not even reach the purchase stage. Add filters so clients will sort products that suit them and decide on the one they want to buy.
- Payment integration. Adding the ability to pay with payment systems to your online store is called payment integration. Widespread systems will be installed into your Magento theme so that the client can freely pay for his purchases. At the same time, information and money are protected by security and confidentiality systems.
- Languages. All of the actions mentioned above can be performed on mobile in multiple languages. Buyers from all over the world can buy your products without language barriers. It extends your possibilities as a businessman.
Why are Magento Themes Better than Traditional Platforms?
An online store is a great opportunity for companies to sell products quickly and in large volumes. Suppose a company has the resources to buy an online store's template. In that case, the benefits can lead to more leads, higher search engine rankings (search engine result pages), and higher percentages of sales and profits. Besides, it is difficult to imagine a modern business without an appropriate website. There are different ways of selling through websites that directly connect the customer with the seller. These platforms have become popular in a society that uses the Internet daily and is referred to as "online shopping."
Unlike standard sites that reflect only the company's corporate identity, the design and creation of an online store imply an additional set of actions. This can be, for example, the "add to cart" function for collecting favorite products or the delivery services. It can be programmed to calculate the delivery cost, check the availability of goods in the database, feedback from the delivery service, etc. For a regular website, such a range of services is not required. It is not aimed at selling products directly over the Internet.
Moreover, our Magento 2.4 themes support secured payment systems and ensure the protection of transactions performed. In comparison to traditional website templates, such aspects are worked out separately to avoid money fraud. In addition, information such as addresses, names, and contact details will be kept confidential and guaranteed by the online store itself. Download our digital items today and be sure to provide a safe and comfortable experience to your loyal and potential customers.
How to Customize Your Magento Template to Attract Customers?
There are many aspects to consider. One of the most important is content and its keywords.
- Keywords. They can be ranked as the most integral part of SEO promotion. Research and select the most effective words and phrases in a separate database. With their help, your online store rises in the Google ranking and hits top positions in the search, attracting most visitors to your store.
Copywriting. It is the art and science of writing text. It always encourages the client to buy a product, to subscribe, or visit an establishment. However, the services of a copywriter are greatly underestimated and, more often ignored. If you need plagiarism-free content, consider our premium services. We write SEO text to get the visitor's interest and keep it on the site. It increases the chance that the visitor will become a buyer, and you will get first positions in search engines results.
Magento. How To Install a Theme
This tutorial will show you how to install a theme in Magento.
Magento Website Templates FAQ
Who is using Magento?
At the moment, Magento has won the title of one of the most popular content management systems for online stores in the world. Such large companies as Coca-Cola, Ford, Olympus, Nike, Christian Louboutin are using Magento and enjoying its benefits. Its main strength is the abundance of built-in functions: currency, languages, discounts and coupons, reports, and much more. In addition to the built-in functionality, this scalable and extensible platform has many modules and various templates.
Is Magento free or paid?
There are two editions of Magento on the market - Magento Community Edition and Magento Enterprise Edition. Magento Community Edition is free, Magento Enterprise Edition is paid with a monthly or yearly fee. The choice of the edition depends on your needs and requirements. Both have their benefits. While Community Edition might be not enough for you, the Enterprise Edition was created to offer more customizability and advanced features. When choosing, take into account cost, performance, security, functionality, and not only your current requirements, but your future plans also.
How to install a theme in Magento 2?
The process consists of a few steps:
- Disable cache from the Cache Management settings.
- Once you decide on the theme to install, log in to Magento Commerce, select Magento Connect 2.0 and click Get Extension Key to copy the key.
- Log in to your Magento store admin and navigate to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager.
- Paste the extension key in the field and click on “Install” and ‘’Proceed”.
- After the theme is installed, activate the Magento theme by navigating to Magento admin and selecting System -> Design.
- Save the changes.
How to change Magento template?
Follow the steps below to apply a new theme:
- Log in to the Admin Panel.
- Go to Content -> Design -> Configuration.
- Click the Edit theme.
- Select the theme that you want to change to in the Applied Theme dropdown.
- Click Save Configuration.