Responsive E-commerce Solutions
PrestaShop & Magento Themes Go Responsive!
Today everybody's comfort is in their handheld devices.
Users want a simpler way to make couch-surfing purchases,
so the shift has to be towards being responsive.
Responsive Layout Options:
Make Your Store
The ultra-responsive nature of our Responsive PrestaShop & Magento Themes means that the layout options included in them can be configured in many different media formats.
On various desktop screens the website may look the same just adjusting dimensions, but in the case with smartphones and tablets it will be scaled down and provide abridged information.
To see them in action, resize your browser window and watch the layout respond.
Watch how the sidebars and content blocks adapt, how images reposition and resize with the screen to serve similar-but-
different versions of the page to each device.
...And Let Customers View It at
These responsive store designs are kept lean and mean for better handheld browsing.
These are service designs with well-
defined shopping categories, easy-to-
navigate checkout, product pages that include both functional and style variability.
It all can make a huge difference to your web store, of course in an utterly positive manner.
Responsive design presented by different layouts for different screen resolutions is achieved by fluid grids, flexible images, and media queries.
Ways Towards Effective Responsive Ends
Building a separate mobile website is an appropriate solution for certain stores,
but responsive design might fit better into your plans.
Give your store the benefits of responsive web design:
- - one website that automatically reformats itself to appear well on any device screen width;
- - same URL for desktop, mobile and tablets;
- - better usability with no bounce-producing annoyances like side-to-side scrolling, small size, etc.;
- - more relevant content - the site is automatically abbreviated down to its most basic information;
- - SEO efforts concentrated on one site, no site-slowing redirects to a stunted mobile version;
- - minimized long term maintenance of the web store;
- - you pull ahead - it's unlikely your competitors already using responsive design for their stores.
With responsive design there's no need for a separate mobile version of the website.
This is a more advanced way to make your store mobile-friendly.