- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
October 10, 2012
Jigoshop is a WordPress eCommerce plugin that’s developed by professionals with years of experience delivering online shops for global brands. Previously you had to install it to experience all that awesome features available, after that you had to adjust your future online shop. This process is not that hard though it takes your time and efforts. Using Jigoshop plugin you can create multiple product types, apply detailed attributes making sure that your customers will find any product with just a couple of clicks. Inside the dashboard you get sortable sales graphs, incoming order/review notifications together with stats on your stores performance… follow this link to see our previous blog post which describes the reasons why you should try Jigoshop.
Meeting latest tendencies, Jigoshop themes are responsive and very lightweight. It will be the best solution for a simple online store being able to provide all needed functionality as well as ease of customization and use.
Luckily for you there is no difference whether you are about to sell digital, physical or virtual products, Jigoshop themes are perfect for all, especially for small shops since they are very lightweight. Jigoshop powered themes can easily be extended with over 100 extensions (free or payed), check out extensions repository!
Jigoshop theme is a ready-made design for online stores being fully compatible with WordPress platform. It has a user-friendly interface and is created in accordance with the latest techniques and tendencies being able to provide you a responsive solution for your eCommerce store. Its high quality design and category variety can easily become your guarantee of rapid market entry.
Created by our best designers and developers, Jigoshop themes will make your project a special one easily recognized in future by your clients and business partners thus increasing your ability to turn your store into one of the most needed.
Make the most out of this pretty chance and try a free sample of a Jigoshop theme. This free design product was created to simplify your acquaintance with Jigoshop and give you a possibility to practice your skills and knowledge before buying the template.
Free Jigoshop Theme
Template number: 41092
Free Jigoshop Cherry Framework Theme
Template number: 46432
To use this product you should have the following software installed on your computer.
Adobe Photoshop CS+;
Note: Please check the template preview page to see the specific template requirements. The required program versions could be different from the listed above.
- Sell physical, digital and virtual products – AT ONCE !
- Product personalization
- Unlimited product attributes
- Shipping calculator
- Stock management
- Detailed order and stock reporting via graphs and dashboard widgets
- Extensible with over 100 free or payed 3-rd party extensions (over 25 installable payment gateways)
- Orders manager
- Fits to all devices and screen resolutions
- FlexSlider – responsive jQuery images slider fully settable through theme Options
- Theme shortcodes that include user-friendly dialog boxes available straight from WYSIWYG editor
- Improved search functionality (search includes Post tags as well)
- Multilevel drop-down Main Menu
- Powerful theme Options panel (based on Options framework!)
- Localization file inside
You have received your template .ZIP package and unpacked it. Let’s see what you have inside.
- “documentation” – contains documentation on template installation and editing.
- “screenshots” – contains screenshots of the template.
- “sources” – contains source files.
- – “plugins” – contains third-party plugins used in the template.
- – “psd” – contains Adobe Photoshop .psd files.
- – “uploads” – contains sample images used in the template.
- – “themeXXXX.sql” – template sample data SQL file.
- – “fonts_info.txt” – contains the list of fonts used in template.
- – “info.txt” – contains the information about password protected “sources” folder.
- – “license.txt” – contains GNU General Public License.
- – “themeXXX.zip” – is WordPress template archive.
Note: For security reasons the sources folder is in a zipped file and is password protected. To uncompress a password protected .ZIP file you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find this number on the order page which is provided to you through a link that we sent to you via email.
Please, help us to preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the sources folder either zipped or unzipped to the server.