Monstroid is a perfect solution for any WordPress website, whether it is a blog or a store. It is also quite universal, as both beginners and developers will be able to use it without any problems. Using the power of all those plugins included into the package one can do almost anything with the website powered by Monstroid theme.
Monstroid is a universal theme that can be used for designing any website. Initially, it has the main theme i.e. Monstroid, and an assortment of child themes created for various business niches.
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It enables you to build Websites and powerful on-line applications and requires almost no technical skills or knowledge to manage. Many aspects, including its ease of use and extensibility, have made WordPress the most popular Web site software available. Learn MoreWould you like to check out more templates for your graphic design wordpress website? Make sure to look at one of the best business WordPress theme page!
Monstroid Installation Wizard – allows to install the theme and all theme components with just a few clicks.
Skin switcher – allows admins and users to switch between different skins: flat, minimal, dark.
Style options – allows users to choose one of four layouts: masonry, flat, grid, masonry flat.
Shortcode Templater – allows to create shortcode templates and edit them in a quick and easy way.
Static Area Builder, Dynamic CSS, СSS minifier, 100+ Exclusive shortcodes, Multiple Sliders on Board, 50+ Royalty-Free Graphics, Full Social Networks Integration.
23 Powerful Plugins.
White label plugin
Built-in Premium MotoPress Editor
Cherry Mega Menu
Cherry Data Manager
Cherry Plugins Manager
Cherry Simple Slider
Cherry Blog Layouts
Cherry Custom Sidebars
Cherry Skin Switcher
YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
YITH WooCommerce Compare
Free Lifetime 24/7 Support and Updates.
- First of all, you will need the right software to extract files from the password protected sources_#########.zip archive. You can use WinZip 9 or a later version (if you have Windows OS) or Stuffit Expander 10 or a later version (if you have Mac OS).
- You might also need Adobe Photoshop. It is used to edit the source .PSD files in case you need to change the graphic design and images of the template.
- To edit the template source code, you can use code editors like Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Sublime Text, etc.
- To upload files to a hosting server, you will need an FTP manager like Total Commander, FileZilla, CuteFTP, etc.
- “theme” – contains WordPress theme files.
- “cherryframework4.zip” – archive with the CherryFramework4.
- “theme55555.zip” – archive with the theme (child theme). Contains all theme files.
- “sample_data” – contains the files that make the WordPress website look like our live demo (automatic installation).
- “manual_install” – contains the files that make the WordPress website look like our live demo (manual installation).
- “newsletter” – contains Campaign Monitor and MailChimp newsletter templates.
Note: For security reasons the sources folder is in a zipped file and is password protected. To uncompress a password protected .ZIP file, you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find this number on the order page following the download link sent to you via email.
Please, help us to preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the sources folder, either zipped or unzipped, to the server.