- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
November 15, 2010
Joomla! CMS is a free, open source and one of the most popular content management systems (CMS) of nowadays for managing a websites’ content through a simple and functional interface – you need no coding skills.
Joomla template is a design for this CMS. No one wants to manage all of their content changes and additions from the source code. CMS saves your time, effort and a lot of money, which makes it a very good investment. And the Joomla! CMS platform is a great variant due to its convenience and functionality.
All templates we offer are provided with editable sources files and could be customized according to your needs.
- .PSD – source files for the template design. Could be modified with the Adobe Photoshop software;
- .PHP – template core source files. Could be modified with Adobe Dreamweaver or any HTML/PHP editor;
- .CSS – template source cascading style sheet file. Could be modified with Adobe Dreamweaver or any HTML/CSS editor;
- .FLA – source flash document. Used to edit the flash animation used in the template. Could be modified with the Adobe Flash software. The fla file is available only if the template has flash animation included;
Required editing software
- Adobe Photoshop CS or later;
- Adobe Flash 8 or later;
- Adobe Dreamweaver 8 or later (or any php-editor);
You’ll also need specific software to extract the password protected source files:
- WinZip 9+ (Windows);
- Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac);
Hosting and server requirements
The template itself doesn’t have any specific hosting requirements. As the Joomla template is a theme for Joomla content management solution – your hosting should fit
Joomla engine requirements
We highly recommend you to check the template preview page to make sure you have all required programs and your hosting server fits the template requirements.
Template files structure
The templates are downloaded as a single .zip archive package. However each template file structure is different.
- “screenshots” – contains screenshots of the template.
- “joomla” – contains the .zip archive with the Joomla template
- “sources” – contains source files
- “flash” – contains .FLA source file(s).[if the template contains flash animated objects]
- “psd” – contains Adobe Photoshop .PSD files.
Note: For security reasons the sources folder is in a zipped file and is password protected. To uncompress a password protected ZIP file you will need to have a zip file utility program installed and the correct password. As soon as the zip file begins to uncompress, you will be prompted to type in the password. The password is the ID number of your order. You can find it at your order details page or in the template delivery email.
Please, help us preserve the quality and uniqueness of our products by not uploading the sources folder either zipped or unzipped to the server.
This free sample template will help you evaluate the quality of the product and test your skills before you purchase the item. Please, feel free to view and download it for free at the point of your education but please, note that there are specific conditions associated with using this sample template.
Free Joomla 3.0.1 Template
Template ID: 41423
Engine Version: 3.0.1
Free Joomla 3.1.5 Template
Template ID: 46834
Engine Version: 3.1.5
Free Joomla 3.3.6 Template
Template ID: 53168
Engine Version: 3.3.6