We are glad to present you a fresh comprehensive installation guide for Zen-cart templates that will lead you step by step and help to create a live catchy website for your business project from the mere template.
We’d recommend you to follow instructions, which can be found in the ‘documentation’ folder inside of your template package.
You should have the Zen Cart software installed on your server. Download it from the www.zen-cart.com website if you don’t have it installed.
1. You will then need to run the install script. To do this you need to open your browser and type in the URL.
2. Follow the prompts to install Zen Cart.
3. Rename or delete zc_install folder and rename admin folder.
4. Access admin section by adding admin folder name.
5. Copy contents of theme folder and paste it to the root folder of Zen Cart. Accept file replacement.
6. Go to Zen Cart admin section. Go to Tools – Template Selection. Click on edit. Select your theme and click Update.
7. Copy sources/images folder to the root folder of Zen cart. Accept file replacement if such dialog appears.
8. Open theme instructions (documentation folder) and configure Layout Boxes under Tools such dialog appears.
9. Refresh home page. Template should look exactly like on live demo.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:ZenCart. How to install ZenCart engine and template,