- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
Installing TrueType (TTF) fonts
November 15, 2010
This tutorial shows how to install fonts on Windows OS.
Fonts installation is required for the correct work of Flash Templates and correct render of the PSD files.
To install the fonts
- open the template sources/fonts directory (or the directory with your fonts).
- Select the fonts you want to install
- Click right mouse button
- From the appeared menu select Copy
- Open the windows/fonts folder on your system drive (usually c:/windows/fonts)
- Right click your mouse button
- From the appeared menu select Paste.