- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
Joomla. How to work with Camera Slideshow module
September 28, 2012
This tutorial shows how to work with Camera Slideshow module.
1. In order to open module you should go to Extensions-Module manager in Joomla admin section. There you will find K2 Camera slideshow module.
2. In Basic options we can select from which category images will show up in slider. You can select several categories, Item count shows quantity of slides. You can set Item ordering and Featured items as well.
3. In Camera Slideshow options you can specify options for animation. There you will find general, loading, animation, navigation and controls settings.
4. In Advanced Options you can Enable K2 plugins and Joomla! content plugins. They are enabled by default.
5. Please check the following tutorial: http://info.template-help.com/help/joomla-how-to-work-editexpanddelete-slider-images-with-the-slider-k2.html
You will see how to change slider images.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: