- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
osCommerce 2.3 How to change store title
September 30, 2011
The following tutorial will show you how to change the store title in osCommerce 2.3 Store title is displayed as the browser window or tab title (in the top left corner), as an alternative text for the logo and in the search results. The store title is an important part of your ecommerce website so let’s see how to change it.
In osCommerce 2.3 the store title could be changed in the osCommerce administration panel. Open the osCommerce admin panel and click the My Store link in the Configuration box (left column). The first option is your Store Name.
- Select it and click on the Edit button in the right column.
- Type your new store name and click Save to apply the changes.
That’s all. Now you can open your store, refresh the browser tab (F5) and enjoy your new store title.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:osCommerce 2.3 How to change store title