- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
phpMyAdmin. How to import sample data dump file
March 9, 2014
The following tutorial will show you how to import the sample data dump file into your database. This is usually done through the phpMyAdmin tool available in your hosting control panel.phpMyAdmin. How to import sample data dump file phpMyAdmin
ATTENTION: Importing the SQL file to your database will overwrite your existing content and website settings. DO NOT import the SQL file if you want to keep the existing content.
NOTE: ALWAYS back up your database before performing any modifications
1. Open phpMyAdmin tool.
2. From the left column, select your database.
3. In the top menu, click the Import tab.
4. Click the Browse button and in the window which will appear, open your template folder.
5. When you are done selecting the file, click the Go button at the bottom of the page.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:phpMyAdmin. How to import sample data dump file phpMyAdmin