- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
VirtueMart 2.x. How to change default products listing view (starting from VirtueMart 2.0.20)
December 25, 2013
This tutorial is going to show you how to change the default product listing view on category pages of your VirtueMart template (starting with VirtueMart 2.0.20 and above).
- On your FTP go to the following directory: /templates/theme###/html/com_virtuemart/category/ (where theme### is the name of your theme).
- Open a file called default.php for editing.
- Look for the lines
- Change them to
- Save the changes.
- Open any of your category pages. The default product listing view should now be changed from list to grid.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:VirtueMart 2.x. How to change default products listing view (starting from VirtueMart 2.0.20)