Our Support team is ready to present you a new tutorial on how to set sound OFF bt deult in flash AS3 templates. One click on the button and the video will smoothly take you through this step by step.
1. Open the .FLA file from ‘sources/flash’ folder in Adobe Flash program.
2. Locate the sound layer and open it to get to the movie clip ‘soundButton’.
3. On the last key frame, locate the ActionScript and open the script panel (f9 key).
4. You will see this code:
5. Copy the second line of code and remove it.
6. On the same layer, approximately on the key frame 8 or 10 insert this code:
MovieClip(root).soundControll(fullSound); fullSound.dispatchEvent(new MouseEvent(MouseEvent.CLICK;))
7. Navigate back to Scene1 (main scene). On the timeline, locate the sound and
move the ‘start position’ further to the right.
8. This is it. You may publish the .fla file using the short key (CTRL+ENTER) or File->Publish->Publish Preview
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:Flash. AS3. How to set OFF by default