This tutorial shows how to create inner pages in HTML based template
1) Open your website folder and locate the page that fits best for your new sub page – open each page in browser and see the layout.
2) Copy and paste the page selected in the same folder, rename it. Use English characters and numbers for page titles.
3) Open the new page in your HTML editor and edit it as you need. Save it after editing is completed.
4) After you have new page edited you should open all your HTML pages and edit the link for the button you need to open it. Note: you should edit all the pages that have button that open new page.
The menu code should look like this:
<li><a href="more.html">Overview</a></li> <li><a href="more.html">Small Business</a><ul> <li><a href="more.html">Overview</a></li> <li><a href="more.html">Small Business</a></li> <li class="last"><a href="more.html">Corporate</a></li>
5) Test your website and see the way it works. Your new page is updated and linked.HTML. How to create sub-pages