- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
Joomla 3.x. How to change footer copyright message
July 2, 2013
This tutorial is going to show you how to change the footer copyright message in a Joomla 3.x. based template.
For instance, your footer copyright message says:
- Click the theme marked as “Assigned”.
- Click the Options tab.
- The Show Year option allows you to enable/disable the year in the footer. The Show @ allows you to enable/disable the @ in your footer. The footer width can be controlled by the Footer Width option.
- Once you have made the necessary changes, click Save at the top and open the front page of your site to check these changes.
- The part of the footer text that says joomla can be changed in the configuration.php file located in the root directory of your site (can be accessed from FTP) in the following line
public $sitename = 'joomla';
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: