This tutorial shows how to change Font Awesome icons in Joomla templates.
1. Icons you can see on the screenshot above are represented by Font Awesome icons. In order to change them you need to specify appropriate style in menu options.
2. Go to Joomla admin section and open appropriate menu item. Go to Advanced Options. Link CSS Style option defines icon. In our case it is icon-google-plus-sign
3. Please open the following link: http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/cheatsheet/. You will see all icons classes there.
4. Copy icon style name and paste it to Link CSS Style option of menu item.
5. Refresh the page. We can see that icon was changed.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: