- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
WooCommerce. How to install WooCommerce plugin
October 26, 2013
This tutorial will show you how to install WordPress WooCommerce plugin.
1. In your WordPress admin panel, go to the menu Plugins -> Add new.
2. Type WooCommerce in the Search field and click Search Plugins.
3. On the next page, click Install Now under the plugin you want to install.
4. In the “Are you sure you want to install this plugin?” window that’s going to pop up, click “Ok”.
5. Once it is installed, click Activate Plugin.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: