In some WordPress templates contact form is created using the CForms plugin. You can have the following issues after the plugin installation:
- At the contact form page or when you are trying to activate the plugin you can see the error message: Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /wp-content/plugins/remove!!cforms/lib_activate.php on line 7
- Contact form doesn’t display
- Trying to access CForms settings page you can have error messages
- Open WordPress administration panel
- Go to Plugins and disable CForms plugin, then enable it again.
- In the appeared pop-up window select form-settings.txt from the template sources folder and click “Restore”
If this didn’t help please do the following:
- Access your WordPress database through phpMyAdmin
- Locate “wp_options” table and browse it
- Locate field “option_name” and option “cforms_settings”
- Remove or clear the value “option_value”
- Disable CForms plugin from the WordPress admin panel and enable it again.