This tutorial will show you how to activate a Superfish drop-down menu in Drupal 7 template.
1. Using your file manager or FTP program, upload the following folders from the template package to your site directory:
– "libraries" folder to "sites/all" directory;
– "superfish" and "libraries" – to "sites/all/modules" directory.
2. Enable these new modules in the Modules section of your Drupal site.
3. Configure one of the Superfish blocks from the "Structure -> Blocks" section:
– set the block title to "<none>".
– select your menu in the "Menu Parent" drop-down list.
– select the menu region for your theme under the "Region settings".
You may also adjust other options, such as the animation speed and mouse delay.
That’s it, the block should work now.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: