- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
How to manage html pages content
November 15, 2010
In case you want to change the page content and layout, please do the following:
1. Open the Magento admin panel.
2. Select the “CMS” tab
3. Then click “Manage Pages”.
You are on the “Manage Pages” screen. Here you can see a list of all the HTML pages used in the store.
4. Click on the page that you want to edit.
5. You can change:
– the page title
– the pages identifier (the unique page name used in links and code)
– enable or disable it
– the page content.
Note that you should use HTML while creating your page content.
Use the “Custom Design” tab to edit the page layout. The “Layout” drop-down menu will allow you to change the page structure itself.