MotoPress Slider WordPress Plugin
- Type: WordPress Plugin
- Item number: 58875
- Downloads: 52
- Add to Collection
- Latest Customer Reviews
Dejan Bosic December 06, 2016Thanks for this easy and great plugin. Works fine! Very simple to install and very easy to use. Options are... Read moreJasmin Clark October 11, 2016I haven't no any idea how to use this plugin but than I understandhow to work with.
Responsive WordPress slider by MotoPress allows you to create eye-catching slideshows with any kind of content. With no tech skills, you can build animated content layers, add beautiful transition effects and custom animations to your slides, duplicate slides for quicker customization, etc.
WordPress Slider plugin lets you create an attention grabbing sliders of several types: a custom slider, a WooCommerce slider featuring your products and a blog posts slider. You can easily style and customize your slides via a user-friendly dashboard.
- Responsive layout;
- Animated layers - add custom animation to each layer (content element);
- Visual style builder to style your elements in a real time;
- Animation preview and timing;
- Duplicate slides option;
- Youtube and Vimeo videos;
- Posts feed and WooCommerce slider;
- Integration with MotoPress Content Editor - WordPress Page Builder;
- Touch-friendly navigation.
9 Reviews & ratings
December 06, 2016Thanks for this easy and great plugin. Works fine! Very simple to install and very easy to use. Options are enough for this small price. German translation can be helpful for some user ;).Helpful Useless
October 11, 2016I haven't no any idea how to use this plugin but than I understandhow to work with.Helpful Useless
June 30, 2016I will definitely be purchasing another license for my next project.Helpful Useless
June 24, 2016The attention to details is the definition of quality! Great job!Helpful Useless
June 21, 2016Its a awesome! This plugin allows all we needed for creating beautiful effects and animations. Recommend!Helpful Useless
June 17, 2016if you are looking for an easy to setup slider plugin for wordpress website it will be the best choice.Helpful Useless
June 16, 2016The main factor for me is the support option for when I need some help. But than I find that plugin is rather intuitive and simple to use.Helpful Useless
June 16, 2016The motopress slider provides many options that allow us to make the look of our website such as we desire.Helpful Useless
June 15, 2016Very flexible. The best option for a slideshow. Its a great work!Helpful Useless
- Sources Available
- XML PHTML CSS PDF
- Software Required
- Sublime Text2 or later, Notepad++ or any php-editor
- For uncompressing a template ZIP package: WinZip 9+ (Windows); Stuffit Expander 10+ (Mac)
Your questions will be handled promptly by our support team.
You get 7-15 hi-res stock photos & images for free life-time usage.
You will be completely happy with our products and services.
- Latest Update
Changelog: Version 2.1.0 (December 29, 2017):
- - Improved compatibility with https
- - Updated the list of Google Fonts
- - Fixed the bug with WooCommerce random slides
- - Improvment: moving the object, it's moved to 10 px if the Shift key is held down
- - Minor bugfixes and improvements
Version 2.0.0 (March 17, 2017):
- - Added the ability to set slider width and height for different screen sizes like desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile;
- - Added the ability to configure layer size, position and styles for each screen size.All these changes dramatically improve userâ€™s perception and overall readability of your slides. For example, you can set your slider to portrait view on mobile, completely re-arrange layers and make a text bigger. There is no need to duplicate the slider and its content anymore. An option of automatic layers positioning and sizing is still available;
- - Added the ability to hide a layer if a current screen width is less than set in layer options;
- - Added the ability to disable automatic resizing and positioning of the layer for different screen sizes;
- - Improved the user iterface. All layer options are now placed under separate tabs for better user experience.