- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
OpenCart 1.5.x. How to install OpenCart engine and a template (using “fullpackage”)
June 12, 2012
1) As soon as the template is downloaded and unzipped you should upload the archive themeXXX(full).zip using any FTP software like Filezilla or the Filemanager in your hosting control panel.
2) Unzip the archive on your server.
3) After this, please open your site in the browser, – yourwebsite.com and start OpenCart installation.
4) Then you need to input your database connection details.
- database server name
- database name
- database user name
- database user password
If you have difficulties getting these details please contact your hosting provider.
5)You also need to create store administrator account. Input Administrator username, password and E-mail. These details will be used to access OpenCart administration panel to manage your store.
6) This is the last step of the OpenCart engine installation. You have two options to visit OpenCart frontend – your e-commerce website or the OpenCart backend – administration panel.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: