- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
Tag Archives: AS2.0
1. Open the ‘site_flash’ folder and locate ‘tfile_main.xml’ file.
2. Open the ‘tfile_main.xml’ file in Adobe Dreamweaver.
3. Locate the ‘read more’ text and copy it.
Note: check the number at the end of the link. It always starts from ‘0’. There were two read more pages, on the original file, therefore the new one will have the number ‘2’…Read More
1. Open your .FLA file located in the "sources/flash" folder
2. Find the text, for which you wish to add the scroll and switch that text to a "Dynamic" Type:
3. Set the Label to "textcont" and the Variable to "txt":
4. Navigate to the Timeline and create a new layer:
5. Open the Action Script panel ( you may …Read More
Note, that you can use .swf files, .jpeg files, .png files and .gif
1. We will need 3 pictures with dimensions 180×180 pixels and 3 thumbnails for those pictures with dimensions 60×60 pixels. Give them names as image-1.jpg, image-2.jpg, image-3.jpg and thumb-1.jpg, thumb-2.jpg, thumb-3.jpg.
2. Now create a new Flash file. Go to the Properties panel or to Modify Document …Read More