- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
WordPress. How to get rid of ‘Stylesheet is missing’ error when installing a template
June 29, 2012
This tutorial shows how to get rid of "Stylesheet is missing" error when installing a template.
1) First of all we should unzip the template package we have downloaded. Unzipped theme should look like on screenshot below.
2) You should zip theme folder. In our template folder is called theme1329.
3) Install template using WordPress dashboard template installer. Please note that you should select theme1329.zip file and install it.
We have successfully installed the theme.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below: