- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
WordPress. How to change “themeXXXXX” folder name
January 2, 2020
This tutorial will show you how to rename ‘themeXXXXX’ to custom name in WordPress.
Log into your WordPress admin panel.
Navigate to Appearance – > Themes and deactivate your current theme. You can achieve this by activating any other/default theme:
Access your server using any ftp software or FileManager provided by your host.
Navigate to ‘wp-content/themes’ directory on the server:
Rename the theme folder:
Get back to your WordPress dashboard and navigate to Appearance -> Editor menu.
Select your theme to edit and click ‘Select’ button:
Open ‘style.css’ file:
Change ‘Theme Name’ value to your new theme name. Save the changes:
Get back to Appearance – > Themes menu and activate your theme. Activate your parent theme first (CherryFramework) and then activate the renamed theme.
Feel free to check the detailed video tutorial below:website already has an admin panel and you want to work on its design, review our Bootstrap Admin Themes or browse through our premium WordPress templates.
We would also recommend you to view Software WordPress Themes in case you need a wider choice of website building solutions.
Now that you know how to change the “themeXXXXX” folder name without any assistance of professionals, you may wonder how you can entrust this process to the team of experts and meanwhile handle more important tasks like business development. Fortunately, there are a lot of instruments on the market meant to make the life of site owners and those lacking technical skills easier. One of the tools refers to a subscription service by TemplateMonster. This is a WordPress Website Maintenance & Support.
As we’ve already mentioned, this is an ultimate subscription service and it is designed to provide professional assistance and site handling solutions to make sure the website withstands and flawlessly performs.
This service will benefit everyone who is to launch a brand new WordPress or WooCommerce website or keep updated the existing one. Be it WordPress or other CMS platform, this subscription service will come in handy. So, if you run a WP-based project and don’t have enough knowledge to manage it, handle different elements, install a new theme or update the current one, consider WordPress Website Maintenance & Support.By following the next steps, you will become a proud owner of the service in just a few clicks:
- Get to pricing plans and compare features.
- Choose the best-suited package and subscribe to it.
- Provide our support team with all the necessary information about the site, comprising access to admin, and clearly specify your needs and business preferences.
- Entrust website maintenance, support, security, and customization to the specialists and allow some time for all that.
- Receive the maintained site back and run it successfully further.
- Regular monitor of your site performance, report of any occurring issues.
- Install of the plugin meant to help the team monitor the site 24/7 to avoid any malfunctions.
- Daily automatic website backups to make sure none of the files are lost.
- Timely update of WordPress, themes, and plugins.
- Immediate solutions in case of emergency.
- 24/7 live chat and ticket support.
- Weekly debugging to make certain the site performs correctly.
- Free 1-year hosting with a reliable, secure, and fast InMotion provider that is compatible with our products.
- Breakdown of factors influencing your website performance, etc.
Depending on your needs, you can choose between the Essential ($389 / year) and Premium ($689 / year) plans. The first one comes with the core set of actions required to keep the site updated, secured, and competitive. Whereas the premium package comprises basic features completed with expert help on promotion, optimization, and protection of the web project.
NB: Everyone choosing the annual subscription will receive a 2-month free maintenance service.
So, if you want to have someone who would take care of your website and save you the hassle of renaming “themeXXXXX” folder and other operations, consider this ultimate maintenance service at an affordable price.