- Web templates
- E-commerce Templates
- Loaded Commerce
- E-Commerce Comparison
- E-commerce Comparison: Payment and Shipping methods
- E-commerce templates compatibility table
- CMS & Blog Templates
- CMS Comparison
- CMS templates versions compatibility
- Facebook Templates
- Website Builders
HTML Based. How to remove animated header or replace with static one
October 18, 2011
This tutorial shows how to remove the animated header from the flash/swish animated template or replace it with the static one.
- Open your template package, go to site_flash (site_swish) folder.
- There you can see the flash folder, open it and copy the swf file name, usually header_v8.swf
- Now go back and open the index.html file with your HTML editor.
- Using the Find and Replace tool (CTRL+F) and search for the swf file name
Flash is usually embedded into the HTML file using the following constructions:
Remove these constructions to remove the flash header.
To replace the animated header with the static one open the index.html file from the site folder. Compare the header HTML code in index file of the static and animated version. Copy the code from the static version and paste to the animated one.
Please note that if you want to replace/remove flash header on every page of the template you should perform the changes in any index.html file.