Avalon23 - WooCommerce Products Filter WordPress Plugin
It is a known fact that the filter is one of the most important functions for an online store. The success of your business will depend on how you set up the filter. The user can always quickly find what he needs, and this, in turn, will increase the conversion of the site.
Avalon 23 has bunch of features which help to make WooCommerce e-shop more rich in functionality for your shop customers and correspondingly more loyal to the shop products assortment.
This filter works with fields: Categories, Tags, Custom taxonomies, Attributes, Custom fields(meta data).
- Dynamic Calculation: the plugin will show relevant filters depending on the current search query or category page
- Hierarchy dropdown: This type of filter only works with hierarchical taxonomy. This takes the form of filtering by levels
- Skins: The filter has a set of color schemes that you can choose to design your theme
- Ajax mode: Plugin does filtering without page reload. This feature depends on the current theme
- Searc logic: IN – standard logic – shows all products that have at least one of the selected terms. AND – shows products that have all of the selected terms. NOT IN – exclude products that have at least one of the selected terms
- Performance: The plugin has options to optimize CSS and JS files. Also caching which reduces the number of queries to the database
- Many types of filters: checkbox, radio, slider, datepicker, labels, select, multi select, text input, hierarchical dropdown, images, color
- ACF filter: Filtering by fields of this type: Text, Text Area, Number, Range, Select, Radio Button, Button Group, True/False, Date Time Picker. The plugin will automatically add fields by which filtering is possible
- Flexibility: The ability to customize the width, state, visibility of each filter depending on the screen width of the current device
- avalon23_content: A special shortcode that allows you to display content depending on the current search query
Avalon23 provides 2 ways of integration: shortcode and widget.
After the plugin installation go to its settings page and create your first filter in one click! Copy shortcode [avalon23 id=1] and paste it in usual text widget or any place of your shop. The filter is integrated!
Read more on the documentation site...
2021-05-13 - version 2.0.5
- new features Custom HTML, Avalon23 content
- Search by text in taxonomies
- WPML compatibility
- images in hierarchical dropdown
2021-03-24 - version 2.0.4
- bug fixes
2021-03-13 - version 2.0.3
- ACF compatible
2021-02-27 - version 2.0.2
- Updating Documentation Links
2021-02-12 - version 2.0.1
- Expanding the functionality of meta filters(text type) - checkbox,select,labels,images,colors
- Optimization JS and CSS files
- Small style fixes
2020-11-20 - version 2.0.0
- Initial release
0 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product