Cinematic Explosion Logo Reveal by Zen_Work
Epic Smoke Logo Reveal Kit by Zen_Work
Stylish Titles Pack For Premiere Pro Mogrt by vladoskin
30 Simple Titles For Premiere Pro MOGRT by vladoskin
Cinematic Epic Logo Reveal by Zen_Work
Newspaper Epic Titles - MOGRT by kalinichev
Minimalistic Promo - MOGRT by BCDesign
Tik Tok Interface Elements - MOGRT by kalinichev
Product Promo Slides - MOGRT by kalinichev
Big Titles V2 For Premiere Pro MOGRT by vladoskin
Fast Modern Motion Graphics Template by Rocky
Dark Theory Motion Graphics Template by Rocky
Socialise Motion Graphics Template by Rocky
Urban Trend Motion Graphics Template by Rocky
Glitch Countdown Logo Intro - MOGRT by kalinichev
Hyped Promo Motion Graphics Template by Rocky
Percentage Call Out - Motion Graphic Template for Premiere Pro by MinnaPicture
Instagram Stories For YouTubers - MOGRT by kalinichev
Instagram Stories For YouTubers V3 - MOGRT by kalinichev
Scary White Horror Title - MOGRT by kalinichev
MOGRT: Clean Photo Lower Thirds by arkadix
The Lower Thirds - Motion Graphic Template for Premiere Pro by MinnaPicture
Minimal Quotes For Premiere Pro MOGRT by vladoskin
Animated Typeface For Premiere Pro MOGRT by vladoskin
Glitch Distort Title Intro - MOGRT by kalinichev
5 Best motion graphic videos 2023
|YouTube Subscribe Elements Motion Graphics template||3||$16|
|App Promo 2 Motion Graphics Template||1||$16|
|Neon Social Media Lower Thirds Motion Graphics Template||2||$10|
|Intense Lower Thirds Motion Graphics Template||2||$11|
|Glow Title Motion Graphics Template||4||$11|
Animate Your Product with Motion Graphics Templates
Static images have long become commonplace, so it is difficult to surprise customers with them. Animated pictures, where each element moves to the beat, cause more excitement and impress the audience. Clouds floating across the sky, a morning run, or smiling people - all allow you to create an engaging effect for interacting with clients. Want to start a professional project and make a positive impact on viewers with minimal investment? Motion graphics templates are the most cost-effective & professional solution! Learn more about animated photos from this library now and start working on your stunning production.
Briefly about Animated Graphics
Motion illustrations are animated photos and video footage that give the visual appearance of moving elements and changing pictures. They provide smooth transitions, fluid animations, vivid backgrounds, etc. Here are the main applications for these animations:
- With graphics, tour films become more exciting and engaging. No more using the standard Windows Movie Maker themes – get fancy with advanced animated designs.
- They assist with storytelling. Stop wasting time introducing something. Use visually appealing illustrations and showcase any object in all its glory, complementing the photo with musical accompaniment.
- Animated images give clips an unparalleled level of polish. As cliché as it sounds, looking professional is crucial, and using good assets helps.
- Visuals set the mood. Are you making a clip about hackers? Add some glitchy effects. Are you trying to convey the spring mood? Use some flowery transitions and enjoy the perfect and inspirational clip.
Premiere Pro Videos - Types & Characteristics
The library contains different types of clips for any of your purposes. Are you dealing with a promo clip to introduce a new product or looking for transitions for a presentation about your startup team? There is a solution to each of your problems! In a nutshell, these types of motion graphics templates are at your service:
- Backgrounds are the plate for your gourmet material. It won’t make your information any better or worse, but the presentation allows you to present the material engagingly and interactively.
- Transitions help you to seamlessly go from one setting to another with a smooth animation. Fade-in, fade-out, pages turning, images flying in and out, and more.
- Overlays are something like backgrounds but on the front of the picture. Add snowflakes, falling hearts, TV static, and more.
- Lower-thirds are details most often seen on TV news. That small line with the person’s name and occupation is what you’re thinking of. They vary in styles, fonts, and animations regarding your purpose.
- Revealers are, as the name suggests, animations made to reveal something. Most often, they decorate the beginning of the clip. However, with your creativity and unique ideas, you incorporate them into any part of the clip.
Motion Graphics Templates - Features & Benefits
The themes from this collection are the perfect basis for your future promotional video or presentation. They are modern, high quality, and fully customizable with the editor. By purchasing the layouts, you have the following features:
- High resolution. Most of these animations play on at least 1920x1080 resolution, making them perfect for most modern screens and looking good even on big displays;
- 30 FPS. Pictures play on perfect cinematic 30 frames per second. Clients find it an excellent option for their developments.
- Adobe Premiere Pro compatible. Developers use widespread applications to customize these clips. They are compatible with the latest versions of Adobe Premiere Pro and guarantee bug-free operation with this editor.
- No plugins are required. You don't need any additional plugins to deal with these items. Just download your preferred theme, import it into your production, and have fun editing.
- Tutorials. All products include a detailed and easy tutorial on customizing. Watch a quick guide and become immediately familiar with the selected animation.
Choosing Top-notch Motion Illustrations - Tips & Tricks
Have you decided to start your production with animated illustrations? It is the right solution to get your audience involved in your presentation. Pulsating captions, smooth transitions, animated magazine pages - all these assets are available to build the perfect presentation. How do you find an excellent option among them to convey your ideas in the best way? Here are a few tips to assist you in getting it right:
- First of all, plan your actions. Decide on crucial points, such as the purpose of your project, the target audience, and the effect you want to produce. Are you working on a cartoon for kids and need fantastic titles or filming a motivational clip with an inspirational intro? Answer these questions and move on.
- State your preference using the sidebar. Set desired colors, tags, and other options to see items that suit your preferences.
- Check out the assets you like. Watch the video, study the description, and read reviews and ratings. This approach allows you to find out all the ins and outs.
- Do you have any questions? Contact pre-sales managers via live chat and get detailed advice on any issue.
- If you are confident in your choice, there is no reason to put off the purchase.
How to Install Graphics Layouts?
After choosing the appropriate layout, only a step separates you from building your dream promo: installation. Don't worry! Here is a short step-by-step guide on how to install these items without the hassle:
- Install the latest versions of Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Start a project and add at least one sequence.
- Buy and download a .mogrt layout from TemplateMonster.
- Open the project.
- Click the “Graphics” button at the top.
- Go to “Window” and open the “Essential Graphics” panel.
- Click “Install Motion Graphics Template.”
- Browse to the location of your downloaded .mogrt video and open it.
To edit the theme, drag it into the timeline and click the “edit” tab. Change everything style-wise, including fonts, colors, and sizes, to bring your ideas to life and create a masterpiece.
Free VS Premium Animated Themes
Many beginners are looking for free assets to save money. Undoubtedly, it is a cost-effective solution for startups or educational purposes. However, free solutions are not the best option if you expect a professional result and strive to captivate the audience. Premium items offer the following features, unlike free options:
- Originality. All of the premium themes are 100% original. Professionals work on their development from scratch and offer unique animated designs.
- Legality. These layouts are legal, so you don't have to worry about copyrights or other issues. The only detail is the choice of license. There are two options: Regular for personal use or selling the finished result to a single client, or Extended for distributing the final result to many buyers, copying and modifying it. Decide on the right solution, and don't worry about legal issues.
- 24/7 customer support. Need help setting up a specific animation or have trouble downloading an item? Feel free to contact customer support managers. They are online 24/7 and always ready to answer all of your questions.
- Professionally designed. Professionals with years of experience develop these clips. So, if you want high-quality stuff for your website – look no further than TemplateMonster.
Sell Your Motion Graphics Templates with TemplateMonster
Are you a designer developing your digital masterpieces? Don’t waste time and become an author at TemplateMonster. Earn money doing what you love while also gaining the following benefits:
- high web traffic;
- frequent commissions;
- clear payment system;
- possibility to set own prices;
- community support.
On TemplateMonster, you sell illustrations, website designs, stock audio, video, and more. To start selling today, follow this simple step-by-step guide:
- Create an account or log in to an existing account.
- Click the “Become an author” button.
- Type the name displayed on your products.
- Upload your proposed items on the platform.
- Wait for the results of the manual review by TemplateMonster professionals.
- Start earning as soon as your product is up!
15 Best After Effects Intro Layouts
Motion Graphics Templates Q&A
What are motion graphics templates?
Motion videos are pre-designed templates made in After Effects for your Premiere project. They allow for complex animations with a high degree of customization.
Can I sell my finished product with a motion graphics template?
Yes. A Regular license allows you to sell your project to a single client and an Extended one - to many customers. Choose the appropriate variant and distribute your result.
Which is better to choose: premium motion graphics templates or free themes?
It all depends on your goals and preferences. If you want to achieve real success and impress customers, choose premium layouts. They guarantee high quality, uniqueness, and legality, unlike free themes.
May I download multiple motion graphics templates at a bargain price?
If you need many IT solutions, pay attention to the MonsterONE subscription. Membership provides access to download thousands of premium assets, including aminations and illustrations. It's simple: choose the pricing plan, pay for a subscription, and unlock a treasure trove for your web projects.