145 motion graphic videos
5 Best motion graphic videos 2021
|Glow Title Motion Graphics Template||2||$10|
|Underwater Title Motion Graphics Template||2||$8|
|Glitch Lower Thirds Motion Graphics Template||2||$10|
|Film Credits Pack Motion Graphics Template||2||$15|
|YouTube Subscriber Pack Motion Graphics Template||1||$10|
Animate Your Product with Motion Graphics Templates
Static imagery is all nice and fun, but real professionals know that animation is the key to an eye-catching design. Moving images help set the atmosphere, add musical and visual effects for a more defined character, even tell a story in the hands of skilled animators. Animations are applicable almost everywhere. Fashion studios show their models, game designers display their cool fight scenes, artists add flavor to their creations, and more.
What Are Motion Graphics and Why Use Them?
Motion graphics are animated photos and video footage that give the visual appearance of motion. They help to make smooth transitions, fluid animations, vivid backgrounds, etc. Here are the main applications for these animations:
- Motion graphics make videos more interesting. No more using the standard Windows Movie Maker templates – get fancy with advanced motion graphic designs.
- They help with storytelling. No need to waste time introducing something when you can just put it on a lower-third.
- They give videos the unparalleled level of polish. As cliché as it sounds, looking professional, is important and using good assets helps.
- Visuals can set the mood of a video. Making a video about hackers? Add some glitchy effects. Trying to convey the spring mood? Add some flowery transitions.
Now that we understand what the hell are motion graphic templates, let’s see what kinds of them are most common:
- Backgrounds are the plate for your gourmet material. It won’t make your information any better or worse, but the presentation is everything.
- Transitions help you to seamlessly go from one setting to another with a smooth animation. Fade-in, fade-out, pages turning, images flying in and out, and more.
- Overlays are kind of like backgrounds but on the front of the picture. Add snowflakes, falling hearts, TV static, and more.
- Lower-thirds are something most often seen on TV news. That small line with the person’s name and occupation is what you’re thinking of. They can vary in styles, fonts, and animations.
- Revealers are, as the name suggests, animations made to reveal something. Usually at the start of the video but with creativity can be used wherever.
How to Install Motion Graphics Templates
Never used motion graphics templates in your life? No problem. Here is a short step-by-step guide on how to install motion graphics templates:
- Have Adobe Premiere Pro installed. The latest versions preferred.
- Start a project and add at least one sequence.
- Buy and download a .mogrt template from TemplateMonster.
- Open the project.
- Click the “Graphics” button at the top.
- Go to “Window” and open the “Essential Graphics” panel.
- Click “Install Motion Graphics Template.”
- You can now browse to the location of your downloaded .mogrt template. Find and open it.
Done! You will now find your purchased motion graphic template in the “Essential Graphics” panel under “Browse.”
To edit the selected motion graphic template, you simply drag it into the timeline and click on the “edit” tab. There you can change everything style-wise, including fonts, colors, sizes, etc.
Advantages of Motion Graphic Templates from MonsterONE
Many outlets can supply you with different motion graphic templates, but none are comparable to the amounts and quality you get with MonsterONE. Here is just a small snippet of advantages you gain by choosing our motion graphics.
- High resolution – most of our animations play on at least 1920x1080 resolution, making them perfect for most modern screens and looking good even on bigger displays.
- 30 FPS – our animations play on perfect cinematic 30 frames per second. More is possible with custom orders, but most customers find it suitable for their projects.
- Adobe Premiere Pro compatible – most of our assets are made in Adobe Premiere Pro and made compatible with 2018 or 2019 versions.
- No plugins required – no plugins are needed to use these nice assets. Just download your preferred motion graphic template, import it into your project, and have fun editing.
- Tutorials – all assets include a nice and easy tutorial on how to customize the available assets. Watch a quick guide and become immediately familiar with the selected animation.
Free vs. Premium Motion Graphics Templates
Many beginning web designers are looking for free assets in an effort to save money. However, it is not always a wise decision. Here is why you may want to use premium motion graphic designs versus free ones:
- Originality – all of our assets are 100% unique and original. While some may resemble other animations, they are made completely from scratch, and exact copies cannot be found anywhere else.
- Legality – when purchasing assets from TemplateMonster or downloading them via MonsterONE, you are allowed to use them for as many projects as you need without any need to worry about the legal stuff. This is not always the case with free assets, as some are only available for demonstration purposes.
- 24/7 customer support – need help setting up a specific animation? Have troubles downloading an asset? Feel free to contact our customer support. We are online 24/7 and always ready to answer all of your questions.
- Professionally made – all of the assets are made by professionals with years of experience in the field. If you want high-quality stuff for your website – look no further than TemplateMonster.
Get More Value with MonsterONE
Looking to make a big project? Or multiple small ones at the same time? Hell, maybe even numerous big projects all at once? We do not need to explain to you that purchasing in bulk will save you lots of money. So here is the solution we came up with to help you – MonsterONE subscription. Here are the plans we offer:
- Creative plan – gain access to thousands of graphic, design, video, and audio assets with additional presentation assets to boot. Use them for an unlimited number of projects and gain full technical support for the year. Pay just $7.40/month or $89/year.
- All-in-One plan – get all of the Creative package benefits with additional WordPress, CMS, and e-commerce themes, including tons of plugins. Get it for just $14.95/month or $179/year.
- All-in-One Lifetime plan – if you want to savor the benefits for as long as possible, we offer to give you lifetime access to all of our library. For just $599, you will be able to use all of our assets forever for as many projects as you see fit.
Want to test out the subscription but not ready to commit to a proper payment plan? Feel free to enjoy our free subscription plan. Completely for free, you will gain access to 470+ free items constantly expanding. We add about 25 new items every month for you to test out. Moreover, you can always upgrade to the premium plan to get additional functionality in those free templates.
Sell Your Motion Graphics Templates with TemplateMonster
Are you a designer creating your own motion graphics templates and more? Don’t waste time and become an author at TemplateMonster. Earn money doing what you love while also gaining the following benefits:
- High web traffic
- Frequent commissions
- Clear payment system
- Possibility to set own prices
- Community support
On TemplateMonster, you can sell motion graphics templates and plugins, website designs, stock audio, video, and more. To start selling today, follow this simple step-by-step guide:
- Create an account or log in to an existing account.
- Click the “Become an author” button.
- Type the name displayed on your products.
- Upload your proposed items on the platform.
- Wait for the results of the manual review by TemplateMonster professionals.
- Start earning as soon as your product is up!
15 Best After Effects Intro Templates
Motion Graphics Templates FAQ
What is a motion graphics template?
Motion graphics template is a type of template made in After Effects that can be used in your Premiere project. It allows for having complex animations with a high degree of customization.
Can you help me set up a motion graphics template on my website?
Yes, we can help you with setting up anything on your website. Check out this page for more details and pricing for these services.
Will there be more motion graphics templates available later via MonsterONE?
We are adding new assets monthly, so if you do not see something you like, please check back later. This also includes the free subscription plan.
Is there a limit to downloading motion graphics templates via MonsterONE?