Owners of business websites generally aim at increasing their profits. Websites help to do that by offering great user experience and drawing traffic. If you are after the same things, you need WordPress plugins and widgets from TemplateMonster marketplace. Our collection of premium web design tools will exceed your expectations. Browse our archive of modules, extensions, widgets, and plugins to boost the functionality of your website!
By becoming our customer you get access to our free 24/7 client support that will answer any questions.
The plugins offered at TemplateMonster marketplace have many benefits. Let’s explore some of them:
- They were created by professional web developers and checked by our quality control team. You can be sure that you buy the best products with clean code and flawless functioning.
- All products are tested against the current versions of major CMSs. You won’t find outdated products in our collection.
- Moreover, all plugins are regularly updated and fixed. Minor bugs that become evident with time are taken care of ASAP.
- All software sold in our marketplace has clean documentation. The quality control team pays special attention to this.
- Corporate web owners who want to increase the functionality of their sites. They can expand or transform their web resources by adding new essential features.
- Professional web developers who need a rich kit of UI software for their projects.
- Individual online entrepreneurs and bloggers seeking to add new features to their sites.
Plugins: their common uses
What exactly can you do with our plugins? Let’s look at some examples.
- Slider lets you display several full-width photos on a homepage or in the Gallery section. Sliders emphasize the power of visual content and add a cutting-edge feel to the design.
- Calendar widget will allow displaying upcoming events and making reservations.
- Booking widget will let site visitors order tables in your cafe without having to call the manager.
- Set of JetTricks visual plugins will add many effects. For instance, sticky elements, hotspots, and Particles. They help you create a unique experience for site visitors and increase the time they spend on your website.
- Visual WordPress package will give you additional blog modules, smart lists and tiles, video integration, and a Smart Ticker. With these features your blog will surely stand out.
- MegaMenu plugin will create a big menu with multiple columns and categories. Also, in the package, you will find a set of promo banners and badges.
These are just a few examples of awesome web design assets you can find in the Plugins section of our marketplace. Choose the ones that fit your creative vision and don’t forget to rate them afterward. Other TemplateMonster customers are waiting for your reviews!
WordPress plugins are pieces of software that contain a group of functions that you can add to a basic WordPress website.
These plugins were designed to let novices or those with no coding experience add features to their websites.
The WordPress plugins available throughout the TemplateMonster marketplace can serve different businesses operating within distinct industries (from restaurants to real estate companies).
How to import a plugin into WordPress
- Access the WP dashboard;
- Click on Plugins on the left-hand menu;
- Click on Upload Plugin;
- Select the file from your computer;
- Install Now.
PrestaShop extensions are small programs that add or improve the functionalities of your online shop by enhancing the customer experience.
Advanced filters, one-click orders, product sliders, and more are all extensions designed to make your business more customer-focused.
It doesn't matter which industry you are in; TemplateMonster provides PrestaShop plugins to meet the needs of any business, no matter how big or small.
How to import a plugin in PrestaShop
- Access your Prestashop dashboard;
- From the left-hand menu, click on Modules, then Modules and Services;
- Click on Upload a module;
Magento 2 Extensions
Magento 2 extensions are applications that expand Magento’s solutions with features and functionalities.
Newsletter pop-ups featured products; search functionality is all examples of useful extensions that can widely improve the user experience by making your e-shop more pleasant to navigate and the buying process more straightforward.
Benefits of using plugins and extensions
Several reasons explain why people prefer installing and using plugins and extensions for their websites rather than keeping them basic.
All the reasons represent an advantage that can benefit both you and the users.
Below, we listed some of the most relevant ones.
Time and money savings
The main reason why many people prefer to install plugins is that they help save a lot of development time. Plus, hiring a developer might be quite expensive if compared to the price of a plugin. Plugins, on the other hand, maybe very cheap, depending on their complexity.
Plugins ensure you the wide flexibility to improve and customize your site features and functionality. Plus, plugins aren’t permanent. When you don’t need them anymore or want to substitute one or another, you can easily deactivate and uninstall them.
Expert web developers design all the plugins you’ll find across the TemplateMonster marketplace. This means they’re professional and fully working. Additionally, you can get help to fix bugs and update your system.
User experience improvement
Most of the plugins available online are meant for users. In other words, People decide to integrate them into their sites to allow visitors and potential customers to experience a better navigation and buying process. For example, with one-click purchase plugins, the user can proceed to the purchase without having to reenter their personal information, payment method, and so forth.
How to choose the right plugin
Sometimes, choosing the right plugin for your needs can be difficult. Moreover, there are many plugins available on the internet, making a choice even more difficult.
This explains why we listed below some tips to make the decisional process faster and apt.
Think about your goal
One of the first things you should think about is the goal you want to reach through the plugin. To rephrase it, you need to think about what functionality or feature you’d like to add to your website and how it’ll benefit its users.
For example, if you intend to speed up the buying process, you may be looking for a plugin that embeds the one-click purchase functionality.
Consider features and functionality
Once you’ve defined your goal and are looking for the right plugin, you should attentively analyze its features and functionalities. You want it to offer everything your website need.
Make sure it's compatible
Some plugins might not be compatible with your website type (ecommerce or blog, for example) or platform you use. This happens because plugins are appropriate for specific uses and CMS.
Consider price and reviews
Even though plugins are not that expensive, a small business might have a limited budget. Considering the price and balancing quality against the price is crucial in such a case. As you would for any other web purchase, checking reviews for a plugin can help you assess its quality. You want to opt for a plugin or extension that has positive reviews, ideally above four stars.
Plugins and Extensions Unlimited Download with MonsterONE
If you need more than a single plugin, a subscription to the MonsterONE plan might be a more convenient solution for your necessities. It will allow you to access and download unlimited plugins designed to fit different platforms and software.
Plugins and extensions Q&A
What is the difference between plugins and extensions?
Whereas plugins provide extra functionalities that don’t change the core functionality, extensions do it by providing, for example, version changes or improvements.
Which is better: Prestashop or Magento?
Prestashop is easier to manage and faster (if you don’t add too many plugins). This makes it the best option for small businesses and startups. Instead, Magento is a more complex solution with unlimited customization options, making it the best choice for large stores.
Is Prestashop free?
Prestashop is 100% free, without monthly fees nor commissions on sales.
How to enable WordPress plugins?
If you want to enable the WordPress plugins you’ve installed, follow these simple steps:
- access the WordPress dashboard;
- go to Plugins, then Installed plugins;
- determine the plugin you want to enable;
- click Activate.
How many plugins should I use in WordPress?
You can install as many plugins as you need to run your website better and improve the user experience. However, installing too many plugins may slow down your site. Thus, install and use them moderately, without exaggerating.