Technit - Technology WordPress Theme by garantiwebt
Webona - IT Solutions & Business Service WordPress Theme by garantiwebt
Blueket - Digital Agency & Multipurpose HTML5 Template by SeparateWeb
Web Developer Landing Page Template by ZEMEZ
5 Best Software Company Website Templates and Themes 2023
Best Collection of Top Software Company Website Templates for Your Projects
Along with WordPress, the selection of themes includes packages compatible with the majority of content management systems, such as WooCommerce, Landing Page, Joomla, Moto CMS, OpenCart, Magento, Shopify, and PrestaShop. Purchasers may find and buy the samples corresponding to their preferences and needs. Analyze whether you need a framework to establish an online shop, wish to launch a one-page site, or look for a more complex solution to introduce your goods.
Features and Characteristics of Software Development Templates
Distinctive themes are packed with the necessary stuff:
- Page builder. Premade layouts let users structure and design pages with minimal effort and time.
- Custom blocks. Modules are fully editable and could be modified to fit the needs of every customer.
- Optimized code. The function enhances the speed of the site.
- Drag&drop menu. Software company website templates do not require any additional knowledge in programming. Users can just choose necessary items and move them to the menu.
- Bootstrap. The component makes the site faster and easier, contains typography, navigation, forms, tables, modals, buttons, image carousels, etc.
- SEO-friendly. Each website template for a software company is SEO-friendly, so search engines will show an online project as a part of relevant results. An intuitively easy-to-use interface lets you enjoy it and makes the shopping experience comfortable. Your customers will be able to navigate the site seamlessly, employing a user-friendly menu bar.
- Webforms. Software website templates include mailing services to maintain the company's online presence. Every product contains an opportunity to collect feedback and contacts. Your consumers put private information in the corresponding fields and send it to you.
- Compatibility. A software development website template can be opened on any computing device: smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. The machine code works for various systems that are compatible with Windows and Mac. It functions on any screen resolution. It is even possible to tie social media. Post stories, send invitations, tell about goods on Facebook.
- Latest CSS. The element offers:
- conical gradients to create an interesting range of visual patterns such as shapes, glossy surfaces, pie charts, and color wheels;
- consistent aspect ratio to guarantee responsive layouts;
- content visibility that improves the page rendering performance.
Software Company Website Templates: Extra Points
Many themes offer free and premium packages, where the latter offers more additional tools and the assistance of the help desk 24/7. Owners can manage the access and permissions to process the template to different team members. The free version offers only limited opportunities to change fonts, sizes, and colors.
Language of support. The samples are available in several languages; however, many forms offer support only in English.
Multipurpose. Software company website templates suit excellently different enterprises as they contain many modules and blocks, letting the buyers discover the one that would perfectly fit the brand's demands. Dozens of pre-made models, header, and footers save your time.
Parallax. The element allows scrolling smoothly and pleasantly. The effect makes the two-dimensional web page look like a 3D-Product due to the different speeds of showing content in fore- and background. Apply video tutorials to manage this special effect to make your layout even more professional.
Who Needs to Create Software Development Website
Samples are designed specifically for IT businesses, technology start-ups, apps, web development agencies. They suit many services with portfolio layouts enabling the owners to present their brands to uncomplicated clients.
How to Create a Successful Software Company Website
Predesigned layouts turn the process of online page creation into a pleasant and uncomplicated activity. Five simple steps will help you to become visible on the web:
- Find out a domain name that will characterize your website. The domain name must be short, easy to remember, descriptive, clear of abbreviations and numbers. You will share this link with potential and current clients and promote it on social media. Do not forget to check whether this name is available and buy it through a domain registrar.
- Select a web host to place the page for public access. You can choose between a shared hosting and a private server, depending on your financial possibilities.
- As soon as you pay for your hosting and set up your account, you can start building the page. You can assign a team of designers and programmers to do it or buy a ready-made template suitable.
- To get a predeveloped design, visit TemplateMonster.
- Browse for a proper draft for your brand and press the "Details" button.
- Then click "Add to cart," proceed to checkout.
- Indicate your card data, and you receive a message encouraging you to check the mailbox.
- When you attain a letter, click on the link. No problem if you are not a programmer.
- Having installed the theme you can change Google fonts, colors, images, add plug-ins, web forms, blogs to customize it.
After finishing the required modifications, publish the website via the control panel of your hosting account to make it visible to the audience.
Software Company Website Templates FAQ
How to install the software company website templates?
After you have bought a domain and hosting and created the account, and can set up the theme:
- Go to the File Manager in the control panel of the hosting account
- Upload the customized template saved in HTML to the folder.
- Check whether the webpage is online.
What is the difference between a free and a premium software company website template?
When you purchase free templates, you have a limited set of tools and plain design options. With premium themes, you get extended sets of colors, fonts, images, and a personal supporting manager to help you work with the layout. They apply more signature and unique styles.
Where can I get help if facing any difficulties using the software company website template?
Anybody who buys software samples can address any issues to the support team via live chat where team experts will answer you in several minutes. You can also leave your message through the contact form to register the question and inform the provider about your concern.
Do you have any payment plans where I can download several applications to my software company website template?
You may get a membership that has plans like yearly or a lifetime payment. With the subscription, you can download as many layouts as you like until it expires.