53 Camping Website Templates and Themes
Download Best Camping Website Templates - 2022`s Top HTML, WordPress, and eCommerce Web Themes
- Highly Customizable
- No coding knowledge required
- One-Click Demo Content Import
- Nice collection of pages and layouts
- Contact Form 7 compatible
- Customizable Google Map
- Smooth Page Scroll
- Image Gallery
- Customizable Footer & Header
- Fully Responsive
- 800+ Google Fonts
- Translation Ready
- WPML Plugin compatibility
- SEO Optimized
- Child Theme included
Bus and Coach Hire Website Template by ZEMEZ
- Full Online Store 2.0 support
- unlimited Section
- Faceted filtering
- Product bundles
- Quantity discounts
- Countdown timer
- Product notifications
- Extended products
- Easy version updating
- SEO Optimized. Google Rich snippet tool.
- Many more....!
Travelux - Tour Booking WordPress Theme by iThemesLab
Camping WordPress Theme - Camptero by MotoPress
Travelox - Travel & Tour HTML5 Template by ThemesLand
- 100% Responsive
- Clean Code
- Creative Design With Latest Trends.
- Working PHP AJAX Contact Form
- Clean & Commented Code
- Bootstrap 5.x
- Awesome & Modern Design
- Fast, Lightweight & Powerful
- Smooth Transition Effects
- Flexible Layout
- Flat, modern and clean design
- Easy Customization
- Clean Design
- Beautiful mobile menu
- SEO Optimized
- Unique Effects and Functionality
- Well Commented & Quality Code
- All Browser Support
Tour Booking WordPress Theme by PixelNX
- Revolution Slider
- Google Fonts
- Color Options
- Customize Footers
- Drag And Drop Builder
- Compatible With WPML
- Latest WordPress Supports
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Animation Effects
- SEO Friendly
- WPBakery Page Builder
- Redux Framework
Summer Camp Landing Page Template by ziadilotfi
- Valid HTML5 & CSS3 (W3C)
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Clean and Unique Design
- Highly Customizable
- Well documented
- Mobile friendly & cross-browser compatible
- Font Awesome
Sealine Travel Agency Multipage HTML Website Template by RockThemes
OnVacation - Travel Company WordPress Elementor Theme by RockThemes
Palm Voyages Travel Store Shopify Theme by IshiThemes
- No Coding skills required
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Mobile First
- 100% Responsive Theme
- Retina Ready
- Google Fonts Included
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup
- Fully Documented
- Compatible with all major browsers
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization)friendly
- Optimized for Quick Load Time
- Ajax : Cart, Search, WishList
- Multiple Language and Currency
- Sticky Menu
- Drag and Drop Sections
- Product Reviews
- Unlimited Banners
- Products Slider (Featured, New, Special and Best Seller products) on Homepage
- Cart Dropdown in Header
- Product Quick View
- Sale Countdown for Product
- Parallax Scrolling
- SEO Friendly
- Brand logo Slider/Grid on Home page
- Product Zoom
- Product Grid + List View
- Blogs Module
- Attractive Breadcrumb with parallax image
- Scroll To Top Button
- Extra link blocks in Footer
Travelex - Travel Booking WordPress Theme by Themefix
- 3 Home Page Demo
- Page Layout with Elementor Page Builder
- Travel & Tour Booking
- Easy booking
- Redux framework
- Gallery Tour
- Multiple blog layouts for your choice
- Contact Form 7
- Google Fonts
- Click Demo Import
- Fully responsive design, 100% Responsive Theme.
- Fast & Friendly support
- Full Documentation
Sun Travel - Travel Agency Online Website Template by RockThemes
- 15 inner pages
- 10 styles for the Blog.
- Contact Form;
- Google map
- Woo-commerce pages
- Drag and Drop content with Elementor page builder;
- All images are included in the Demo Content;
- One-Click Demo Content Import;
- Highly and Easily Customizable;
- Parallax scrolling;
- Integrated Search;
- Video block;
- Google font;
- Much more...
- Fully customizable drop-down Mega Menu with structured product categories.
- Full-width slider and multiple banners.
- User-friendly admin panel.
- Newsletter subscription form.
- Yourstore Shopify Visual builder.
- Free Embedded Blog with the ability to create informative blog posts.
- Ability to display products in a grid or list view.
- Product Quick View and daily deals.
- Multi-currency option.
- Ajax Search empowers navigation through the website.
- Wishlist block.
- Featured Products block.
- Testimonial block.
- Social Share
5 Best Camping Website Templates and Themes 2022
|Travo - Travel & Tourism Elementor Wordpress Theme||68||$59|
|Journeo - Travel Agency WordPress Elementor Theme||234||$59|
|Starbis - Business Multipurpose Bootstrap 5 Website Template||842||$59|
|Tourizto - Travel Company WordPress Elementor Theme||274||$59|
|Camping WordPress Theme - Camptero||82||$79|
Best Collection of Top Camping Website Templates for Your Projects
Camping is an entertaining, fun activity that many love to practice, which is why the sites that sell camping gear and supplies have prospered in the last decade. Usually, building a website from scratch equals a huge investment and lots of wasted time for installation and configuration. But with our camping website template, you don't have to worry about this, as you'll get a theme that is easy to install and customize.
Moreover, you can choose a template according to the platform and type of your site. For example, WordPress, HTML5, Shopify, Joomla, PrestaShop, Magento, etc.
Features and Characteristics of Camping Store Templates
High-quality images with people having fun outdoors are the first thing a viewer sees on your page. It enlightens the atmosphere and excites the spirits making people think about their next camping vacation and what they need to buy. The main slider is the perfect way to promote offers and products on sale without over-crowding the viewer with pop-ups and banners.
The content is displayed in a grid-like structure using images and text to create airy and organized. The camp website design templates perfectly introduce animated effects created with HTML and JS, offering a dynamic and modern look. Each camp website template is responsive and supports cross-browser compatibility. In other words, every visual effect will stay in place regardless of the device used to access it.
In short, here are the advantages of making a template site:
- Reduced development time;
- Well-designed UX;
- Cost-efficient (the amount will be lower than creating a design from scratch);
- Responsive web design (Bootstrap 4 framework makes pages mobile-friendly and cross-browser)
- Fully customizable (with a ready-made set of elements, you can make small changes and get a unique design);
- Excellent optimization for search engines;
- Easy to use (drag & drop page builder);
- Online presence (parallax effect makes web pages livelier).
Who Needs to Create Camping Store Website
You'll need a camp template if you run a travel blog, sell camping supplies, or have a travel agency.
As a small business owner, you might think there's no point in having a professional website. But think again and compare it to the cost of newspaper advertising. When you see the potential market you can reach with a website, it's an effective way to promote your business.
In addition, you can more easily and quickly update information about products and services on your website than in a printed form. Therefore, it is an effective way to connect with customers and keep them informed of new products, upcoming programs or events, special promotions, or new services.
Websites can also improve customer service by providing special tips. For example, you can share tips on choosing a backpacker.
By adding a FAQ page, writing articles for the blog, and providing a contact form or online chat, the site will always be up-to-date.
How to Create a Successful Camping Website
A feature of content strategy is the use of images. So, start adding images to your content to make it more interesting. When choosing pictures for your website, please do not use images illegally, optimize them, and prefer high-resolution images (Retina-ready).
Improving your website's ranking in search results is one of the most valuable ways to increase your traffic. Therefore, it's important to engage in search engine optimization (SEO) when building a site. Keyword research, optimized text, keyword phrases in headers, meta tags, alt tags, making content easy to read, and having backlinks is important for your content.
Want to take another step in your web journey? Consider using paid advertising for your business. Paid ads are any form of advertising in which you pay for a place that displays information about your company. This place depends on the service, but usually, paid ads appear above or before regular results. For example, you can use Google Ads to advertise your brand on other people's websites or in search results.
Impress your current and future clients by starting today with one of the best summer camping website design out there!
Camping Website Templates FAQ
How to download a camping website template?
Regardless of the CMS, the download process for all TenplateMonster premium products is the same. Firstly, you choose the number of sites for which you need the template (one or five). Secondly, select extra services (optional). Finally, add to cart, then double-check your order, and click Checkout Now. In the end, pay for the order and get a link to your email.
How to install a camping website template?
CMSs are different, so the way you install a theme depends on the platform. Our Help Center has tutorials on how to install templates. However, if you don't have time, you can order the corresponding service from us.
Can I sell my camping website template?
Yes, of course! Register on this site, and you can start publishing your masterpieces.
Do you provide a comprehensive service to install and configure the template?
We provide Classic Website Customization Service for template installation/customization, demo replacement, hosting setup. But we also have a profitable All-in-One Ready-to-Use Website service, which includes theme installation, hosting setup, plugin activation, site optimization, social media setup, and more.