Eveprest Pets 1.7 - Pets Store PrestaShop Theme by RockThemes
Motchitel Pet Care Shop And Services HTML5 Template by Slidesigmathemes
Dogmilo Dog Care Html Template by ATTSoftwareLLC
Tarian - Animal shelter, Exotic Birds HTML5 Template by xtremethemes
Mimika - Pet and Animal Rescue One Page WordPress Theme by Themecanel
Pets Friendly Pet Store Opencart Theme by IshiThemes
Puppy Pet Store Opencart Theme by IshiThemes
KarDone - Pets Store Shopify Theme by xtremethemes
Animal Shelter - Animal Care Responsive Website Template by RockThemes
Paws Pet Store Shopify Theme by IshiThemes
Animals and Pet Shop Responsive Shopify Theme by xtremethemes
Petitudio Pet Food Shop WordPress Theme by Slidesigmathemes
Woofdog Pet Store PrestaShop Theme by Aeipix
Puppy Store Shopify Theme by IshiThemes
SpaDog - Dog Grooming Salon Website Template by xtremethemes
My Pets - Animal Pets Shopify Theme by ThemesHub
DogMilo WordPress Dog Care Theme by ATTSoftwareLLC
Vetcare - Vet Clinic Multipage HTML5 Website Template by RockThemes
Puppy Pet Store PrestaShop Theme by IshiThemes
Fiesta Pets Store Shopify Theme by IshiThemes
Blingo - Shopify Wholesale Store Theme for Aliexpress by xtremethemes
Petpawz Pet Shop HTML5 Website Template by Slidesigmathemes
Petitudio Pet Food Shop HTML5 Website Template by Slidesigmathemes
PetCircle HTML Website Template by OpusTech
PetsGroom - Dog & Cat Grooming WordPress Theme by xtremethemes
5 Best Cat Website Templates and Themes 2023
|Dogi - Pet Animals & Dog Grooming Business WordPress Theme||68||$69|
|Eveprest - Multipurpose eCommerce Template PrestaShop Theme||1,124||$168|
|Paws Pet Store Shopify Theme||45||$68|
|Petrazzi - Pets Care Service Elementor WordPress Theme||18||$47|
|Petzen - Pets Food and Animal Food Woocommerce Responsive Store||8||$69|
Best Collection of Top Cat Website Templates for Your Projects
Bring your passion for pets to a powerful website that will promote your products and services. TemplateMonster offers a collection of beautiful cat website templates that allow you to build a full-fledged web resource even if you have no coding skills. Every template features an attractive design and a set of essential tools to promote your store or blog. In addition, they are easily customizable, and you can easily add new elements, change the color scheme, change fonts and, of course, control the content. Compared to an expensive development from scratch, the cost of which sometimes reaches several thousand dollars, a ready-made solution will cost you an average of 40-70 dollars. Forget about huge investments or time-consuming development processes. Our top themes for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, WooCommerce, MotoCMS, Shopify, PrestaShop, HTML5, and Magento allow you to launch your online project right on the day of purchase!
Features and Characteristics of Cat Breeder Templates
TemplateMonster is one of the leading website template providers on the market for one main reason. To withstand huge competition, we, first of all, try to improve our products as much as possible. We carefully select the products offered by our authors and put forward high demands. Our main goal is to get customers to come back to us again and again and to leave good feedback. Therefore, our themes have the following advanced features:
- Responsive layout;
- Cross-browser compatibility;
- Valid semantic coding;
- Google fonts;
- Google maps;
- Social media integration;
- Set of UI elements and blocks;
- Variety of working forms;
- Detailed documentation;
- Built-in plugins;
- Comment and testimonials modules;
- Implemented eCommerce features and more.
Who Needs to Create Cat Breeder Website
By choosing a custom theme, you protect yourself from the hassle and endless customization since they are already adjusted to your site's subject. So if you prefer to manage your time efficiently and want to focus on the more important aspects of your business, choose one of our ready-made designs. They are perfect for:
- Vet clinics;
- Animal blogs;
- Vet pharmacies;
- A community dedicated to certain breeds of animals;
- Online shopping;
- Animal shelters;
- Groomers and more.
How to Create a Successful Cat Website
There are many methods to attract an audience and make people return again and again to your website. Here are some of the main things we advise you to pay attention to:
- Design your home page correctly. This is what people see as soon as they open on your site. A few seconds are enough to decide whether to stay or leave. So it should be catchy and reflect what you are doing. Add large sliders or full-screen images so people immediately understand what you can do for them.
- Don't forget to follow web design trends. People have become very whimsical and often distrust ugly sites. So try to study what is currently considered the most popular.
- Use only high-quality images. Hire a professional photographer or search stock photos for suitable media content. Blurry or disgustingly retouched images will spoil the impression, and people may think that if you don't care what your official page looks like, why don't you care about the quality of the goods?
- Add interesting posts to your blog and optimize your content. Texts can help build a powerful SEO strategy to learn as much information as possible about how it works and optimize your blog.
- Launch paid ad campaigns. There are many options: Google Ads, YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram ads. Don't neglect the possibilities of online advertising because, unlike other methods, it doesn't work with random people but with your target audience.
Cat Website Templates FAQ
How to sell cat website templates on TemplateMonster?
If you want to join the TemplateMonster community as an author, you must follow a few steps. Create and verify your account, upload your work, and wait for the TemplateMonster experts' approval.
What to do if I face a tech issue with the cat website template I've purchased?
Contact us via the online chat icon located in the lower right corner, and we will try to help you solve your problems.
What's the difference between premium and free cat website templates?
- Only premium themes provide technical support and are regularly updated;
- Free products are often outdated in design;
- Paid themes have more pre-built pages and elements;
- Buying a paid product eliminates the likelihood of errors in the code;
- Free products often lack basic features such as responsiveness and do not have many built-in plugins.
Can I install cat website templates myself?
Yes, this process is not that complicated, but if you are not sure of your skills or are an absolute beginner, you can order our extra service, and we will do it for you.