10 Web Design Shopify Store Themes
Get Best Shopify Themes for Web Designer Agency in 2022
Pureleaf - Organic Shopify Theme by WebiBazaar
- Unique Product detail design
- Advance Refine Search
- Convenient product view
- Product image zoom
- Latest Blog
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully Responsive & Retina Ready
- SEO friendly
- Drag & Drop
- Product Sorting Options
- One Click Product QuickView
- PSD included
- With BLOG Module
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- One-click install
- Mobile Friendly
- Custom Slideshow
- Brand image slider
- Grid / List view
- Multi Language Supported
- AJAX add to cart
- Product Slider
- Multi Currency Supported
- Major browsers Compatible
- Responsive Design
- Dynamic Layout
- Cloudzoom and images slider
- Customized Product Page
- Google Rich Snippets Integration
- Well Documentation
- Advanced Typography Options!
- Use Google Fonts, Standard Fonts,
Paybox - Multi-Purpose Electronic Shopify Theme by WebiBazaar
Shopicart - Multipurpose Shopify Template by WebiBazaar
Quixly - Modern Electronics & Multipurpose Shopify Theme by WebiBazaar
Furnimart - Furniture Multipurpose Shopify Theme by WebiBazaar
- Unique Homepage Design
- Product Image Zoom
- Premium Support
- Regular Updates
- 100% fully Responsive
- Product Wishlist
- Drag and Drop sections
- Well Documented
- Google Web Fonts
- Unlimited Color Options
- Ajax Cart dropdown
- Ajax Add to Cart
- Ajax Wish list
- Brand Slider
- Blog Slider
- Dynamic Product Labels
- Contact Page Design
- Grid & List Switcher
- OWL carousel
- Unlimited Color Options
- Flexible Footer
- Product Variant Swatches
- Related Product Slider
- Multi Currency
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- Scroll to top button
- Cross Browser Support
- Quick View
- Customer Reviews
- Social Sharing Features
- Fastest Performance
- Responsive Ready
- Shopify Theme packages to install on your Shopify store (need extract the package before install.)
- Detailed Installation & user Guide Documentation.
Digital - Multipurpose Electronics Shopify Theme by WebiBazaar
Desksy - Modern Furniture Responsive Shopify Theme by WebiBazaar
Shopluxa - Multipurpose Premium Shopify Website Template by WebiBazaar
5 Best Web Design Shopify Store Themes 2022
|StoreGo - Multipurpose Premium Electronic Shopify 2.0 Theme||159||$61|
|Woodry - Multipurpose Furniture & Interior Shopify Template||2||$40|
|Pureleaf - Organic Shopify Theme||26||$61|
|Shopicart - Multipurpose Shopify Template||1||$61|
|Quixly - Modern Electronics & Multipurpose Shopify Theme||2||$54|
Top Collection of Best Web Design Shopify Themes
It has become extremely popular to work remotely in modern times — at least there is no need to purchase office space or spend money on rent and hall personnel. So online stores are an excellent way to raise income.
Thanks to templates, you can save a lot of time, effort, energy, and, most importantly, money. Developer services cost a lot, take a long time to make, and often do not meet expectations. With web design, Shopify themes, you already have a final project with excellent technical functionality.
Shopify Web Designer Agency Themes - Features & Characteristics
These solutions have distinctive advantages that are included in the product and do not require additional downloads:
- Retina ready.
- Advanced Theme Options.
Thus, you receive a product that is not only attractive externally but also technically sounds internal, having pure source code.
Who Can Benefit From Web Design Shopify Store Creation
Popular multipurpose templates can offer everything you need to create an online store: adaptive design, quality demos, lots of customization options, and stylish portfolio sections. Although these solutions can be applied to different industries, they are perfect for any web design project — whether you're selling web design training courses, providing your agency services, or anything else like that.
How to Create a Successful Online Business with Shopify Web Designer Agency Themes
Having bought/downloaded the template, you're one step closer to creating your platform, but that's not the end. There are a few more moves to complete:
- Edit the theme. To do this, go to account and management, after which you have access to edit the commodity. You can change pictures, background color, text size, add blocks, etc.
- Registration on Shopify. Visit their official website, register, and start entering all the data about the store; through the admin panel, upload the purchased theme and add products to the catalog.
- Hosting. It is a service for storing your platform data on the Internet and its uninterrupted supply. Find the right ISP company, choose a tariff and pay for it.
- Domain. This is the name of your site, which is entered in the address bar. You can buy or rent it from appropriate companies.
This way, you will prepare your store for the launch!