Applex - Mobile App Showcase Elementor Kit
[ Exclusive Product ]
Created: Dec 12, 2022
Updated: Dec 12, 2022
MonsterONE - Unlimited Downloads for $13.25/mo
Applex - Mobile App Showcase Elementor Kit is specially designed as a vibrant, unique, and creative Elementor Kit to showcase mobile app features, their functionality, and download links to promote it for your customers, visitors, etc. You can design app landing pages, mobile app showcase websites, online app presentations, app screenshot galleries, app store URLs, creative app landing pages, digital app businesses, saas software, startups, tech service online presence, etc.
This Template Kit builds using free and Premium Elementor Pro page builder. It's the best suite or presentation for devices like desktops, tablets, and mobiles. Applex is the best software for digital mobile product showcases.
End-users or customers can directly choose this template as a startup package and can get unlimited possibilities and result.
- Beautiful and Elegant Home Page
- Ready made Header and Footer
- Blog Listing and Single Blog Template
- 6+ Creative and Beautiful Pages
- No Coding Skills Required
- 100% Responsive
- One-Click Setup
- Cross-Browser Compatible
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend to replace it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they're properly licensed.
By default all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder - unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the main uploadable kit file, please go through the "OneClickImport" folder from the extracted folder - Do not unzip (the zip is titled "elementor-kit.zip")
- Go to WordPress Dashboard - Elementor - Tools - Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) - Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply - for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing
- Review our documentation file - this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported - add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or the same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer complete documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.
0 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product