LawFirm - Lawyer Consultant Services Elementor Kit
LawFirm - Lawyer Consultant Services Elementor Kit is a unique design for lawyers, LawFirm and law offices. This design has a simple and attractive look with google fonts with good colors. You can easily edit this website with just a single click. You get every color and font globally set up. If you don't have any coding skills don't worry about it for this template edit no coding skills are required.
LawFirm is 100% responsive with any device. You can create the best website with your requirement. With LawFirm you get to boost your law company business. In this template, you get predesign blog archive and blog details page with a total of 6+ pages. So get this LawFirm elementor kit to boost your client interaction highly.
Template Kit Key Features:
- No Coding Knowledge
- Blog Listing and Single Blog Template
- 6+ creative pages
- No Coding Skills Require
- 100% Responsive
- Import Via Single-Click
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Home Page
- About Us
- Practice Areas
- Blog Detail
- Contact Us
- Coming Soon
All pictures, symbols, and resources are incorporated with a zip file that you will get on buy. We energetically suggest supplanting it with your own resources or items. In the event that you decide to utilize our pictures, symbols, and resources first, if it's not too much trouble, guarantee they're appropriately authorized.
Of course, every one of our pictures is utilized with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder - unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the main uploadable kit file, please go through the "OneClickImport" folder from the extracted folder - Do not unzip (the zip is titled "elementor-kit.zip")
- Go to WordPress Dashboard - Elementor - Tools - Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) - Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply - for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing:
- Survey our documentation record - this gives establishment, setup, and update data as well as instructional exercise recordings.
- Once imported - add your site logo to the global Site Settings.
- Add another menu for use in the header and a different (or same) menu for the footer.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as help through TemplateMonster.
0 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product