Medicare - Medical & Healthcare Service Elementor Template Kit
Medicare is a Medical & Healthcare focused Elementor Template Kit. This kit is designed from scratch to deliver a one-stop solution where developers and designers can quickly design WordPress sites that appeal to a modern, creative design.
This template kit is bundled with precisely designed 50+ readymade blocks to showcase/decorate your website for healthcare industry websites. We will keep adding more in future versions.
This pack is truly remarkable and unique in its design and usability. So, stop wasting your time designing websites from scratch. You can find everything in one place.
- 50+ Unique Blocks
- 10+ Beautiful Pages
- Header & Footer
- Blog Listing & Single Blog Template
- Date & Category Archive Template
- 404 Page Template
- Coming Soon Page
- 100% Responsive
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Our Team
- Blog Listing
- Blog Single Post
- Blog Archives
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend replacing it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they're properly licensed.
By default, all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) Licence.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder - unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the main uploadable kit file, please go through the "OneClickImport" folder from the extracted folder - Do not unzip (the zip is titled "elementor-kit.zip")
- Go to WordPress Dashboard - Elementor - Tools - Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) - Click Next
Select which parts you want to apply - for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing
- Review our documentation file - this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported - add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.
Launched Elementor Template Kit on TemplateMonster!
0 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product