Solar World - Renewable Energy Elementor Template Kit
Created: Nov 15, 2022
Updated: Feb 10, 2023
MonsterONE - Unlimited Downloads for $13.25/mo
Solar World is a Renewable Energy Elementor Template Kit for developers, designers, freelancers, etc. where they can quickly design WordPress and Elementor sites that appeal to a modern, creative design. This elementor kit is designed from scratch to deliver as a one-stop solution for renewable industries like solar energy, green energy, wind turbine, bioenergy, marine energy, wave energy, tidal energy, etc.
This template kit is bundled with precisely designed 40+ readymade blocks to design your website. We will keep adding more pages, blocks, and templates with future version releases.
This pack is truly remarkable and unique in its design and usability. So, stop wasting your time designing websites from scratch. You can find everything in one place.
Elementor Kit Features
- 3 Hompage Variations
- 40+ Unique Blocks
- 12 Beautiful Pages
- Header & Footer
- Blog Listing & Single Blog Template
- Date & Category Archive Template
- 404 Page Template
- Coming Soon Page
- 100% Responsive
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- Home Page 01
- Home Page 02
- Home Page 03
- About Us
- Blog Detail
- Contact Us
- Terms and Conditions
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend replacing it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they're properly licensed.
By default, all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder - unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the zip kit file within the main folder - Do not unzip (the zip is titled "elementor-kit.zip")
- Go to WordPress Dashboard - Elementor -Tools - Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) - Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply - for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing
- Review our documentation file - this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported - add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.
February 07, 2023 (Version 1.1)
- Added: 2 New Homepage Variations
November 17, 2023 (Version 1.0.1)
- Fixed: Dummy data
February 07, 2023 (Version 1.0)
- Initial release on Templatemonster. Enjoy!
2 Reviews for this product
1 Comments for this product