UN Foundation - Donation and Charity Fundraising Elementor Kit
Created: Jan 4, 2023
Updated: Jan 4, 2023
MonsterONE - Unlimited Downloads for $13.25/mo
UN Foundation - Donation & Charity Fundraising Elementor Kit is a fully responsive 4+ page template design. This is really helpful for Donations, charities, NGOs, and many more. This Elementor Kit is easy to edit or built with the latest technology.
In UN Foundation - Donation & Charity you get Unique Homepage with Blog Page and Blog Single Page design. You can edit them according to your requirement. All the typography or color settings are global so you just edit them with a single click. To edit this Elementor template kit you don't have to require any coding skills. The best choice for online marketing and advertising a charity is this website with a quick load time.
- 4+ Beautiful Pages
- Header & Footer
- Blog Listing & Single Blog Template
- Easy to Customize
- 100% Responsive
- Cross-Browser Compatible
- No Coding Skills Required
- Home Page
- Blog Detail
- Coming Soon
All images, icons, and assets are included with the final downloadable zip file that you will receive on purchase. We highly recommend replacing it with your own assets or contents. If you choose to use our images, icons, and assets then first, please ensure they're properly licensed.
By default, all our images are used with CC0 (Creative Commons Zero) License.
- Elementor (free)
- Elementor Pro (need a premium purchasable license)
- Hello Elementor (free)
- Child Theme for Hello Elementor (optional)
How to Import a Template Kit
- Download your main zip folder - unzip this primary folder and you will find folders for the following: Documentation, Media, and OneClickImport.
- For the main uploadable kit file, please go through the "OneClickImport" folder from the extracted folder - Do not unzip (the zip is titled "elementor-kit.zip")
- Go to WordPress Dashboard - Elementor - Tools - Import / Export Kit
- Click Import a Template Kit
- Drag and drop the included site kit zip file to import
- Select the plugins you want to import (you will need an Elementor Pro license) - Click Next
- Select which parts you want to apply - for a full site import make sure everything is checked. Click Import
Tips After Importing
- Review our documentation file - this provides installation, configuration, and update information as well as tutorial videos.
- Once imported - add your site logo to the global Site Settings area.
- Add a new menu for use in the header and a separate (or the same) menu for the footer.
- Re-save your permalinks.
- We offer full documentation on the demo page as well as support through TemplateMonster.
0 Reviews for this product
0 Comments for this product