Ultimate eCommerce Launch Service
Ultimate eCommerce Launch Includes:
- Theme installation on web hosting To get the project launched on time, a client should provide us with hosting and FTP access details
- Hosting setup as per the theme’s requirements We’ll check if the selected hosting matches your theme. We’ll also adjust the hosting to fit your web theme perfectly well. If you haven’t chosen a hosting yet, our managers will help you select the best solution
- Default plugins activation and setup An exception may be those plugins that should be activated at an extra cost
- Store configuration We update shipping, payments, taxes and currencies
- Product import We import up to 1,000 products of yours (without options, attributes and combinations
- Demo content replacement Replacing demo content with the content provided by a client and publishing it on a client’s website. Publishing content on 5 web pages and 10 blog posts
- Theme customization We update store contact details and add your logo, also configure website navigation, menu and permalinks
- Website contact details setup We publish and set up a contact form on a client’s website. We can also set up maps upon a customer’s request
- 2 revisions Revisions let clients better personalize their websites and get better results from the Ultimate eCommerce Launch Service
- Access to 15 images from Depositphotos.com We provide access to 15 high-quality Depositphotos images for your website
- Personal project manager You will be able to discuss project details with a project manager, stay in touch with them whenever you need our assistance, and get reports on the status of your project
- GDPR & CCPA Privacy Configuration We will make sure that your site meets the requirements of GDPR & CCPA Privacy legislations, which allows you to target customers from Western Europe and North America
- Contact forms setup with Captcha/Re-Captcha In order to improve your website protection from spam and malware
- Social feed widget integration We add up to 2 feeds from your social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin), so your site will gather info from all your marketing channels
- Google Analytics code integration We add analytics code to the client's site so that the client can track and analyze site traffic
- Mailchimp setup You can arrange marketing email campaigns and promote the product
- Extra developer hours You can use these hours for additional modifications that are not included in the list of services, having previously agreed on these customizations with the project manager to determine whether these hours cover the required customization needs
How does Ultimate eCommerce Launch service work:
Collecting informationfrom 15 min
When your order is confirmed, our team will contact you to ask for the details necessary to complete the service. We will need to get access to your hosting account where the template will be installed. In case you don’t have compatible hosting, our support agents will help you select and register one with the desired domain name.
It is also necessary to provide us with all the content for your pages and blog posts, along with content placement instructions. We also need a CSV file with a list of products so that we can import them into the site. You will be able to do this by replying to the project manager's email or using a file sharing service. In case you have any questions, your project manager will be happy to help you.
Completing Ultimate eCommerce Launch servicefrom 8 to 10 business days
After we get all the data, we will install the template on your hosting and customize it. In particular, our team will add your logo and content, change colors (if needed), and activate the contact form. We also fully customize the store and import content and products to the client's site. At any stage, you will be able to check your project’s status with your project manager.
Reviewing & finishing upfrom 15 min
When our team finishes template customization, you will be able to check and approve the results. If you want to change or edit anything at this stage, two free revisions are available. All the details of the additional fixes and changes can be discussed with your project manager.
After the project’s final approval, we’ll send you the login and password details to access the admin panel. You’ll be able to log in to manage the site and make further customizations.
To Provide Ultimate eCommerce Launch service, We Need:
- cPanel plus FTP and MySQL access to your hosting
- Colors that are to be changed in the template
- Content (images and texts) for informational pages and blog posts
- Logo (preferably in .SVG)
- CSV file with a list of products
- Detailed content placement instructions
Top Reasons to Try Ultimate eCommerce Launch Service
With the Ultimate eCommerce Launch Service, you will get even more configuration options provided by our team. We provide affordable prices for excellent quality, as we have a vast professional team of developers and project managers. Let’s take a closer look at the features that the service includes.
Fast content upload. Your personal project manager will ask you for the necessary information and help you provide it in the required format.
Web store setup, which includes updates of shipping, payments, taxes and currencies.
Product import. Importing up to 1,000 products of yours (without options, attributes and combinations)
General website configuration. Our team sets up a contact form, map and location, posting links to social networks, etc.
Protection from hackers and spam attacks. The service includes Captcha/Recaptcha integration and security improvement to enhance the overall performance of your website.
Copywriting services. We provide up to 1800 words of extra SEO copywriting to boost your website ranking. Get in touch with your personal project manager to discuss all details.
Finest images set. By ordering the service, you will also get a set of 15 images of the highest resolution, which you may use on your site. Feel free to use them instead of the default pictures that you get with your web theme. The images are taken from DepositPhotos.
Menu and permalinks configuration. Our team will take care of adding a personalized look and feel to the main menu and categories of your website according to your specific requirements.
Admin panel localization.
Google Analytics code integration.
Up to 30 hours of the development. For any extra customization that you need, you can use 30 hours of web developer services for additional modifications that are not included in the list of services. Agreed on these customizations with the project manager to determine whether these hours cover the required customization needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to complete Ultimate eCommerce Launch service?
The website template customization services will take up to 8 to 10 business days to install and configure your store. To meet the project deadline, you have to provide your content and products with clear instructions for content placement. After the service is completed, two revisions are available for free. Additional revisions can also impact the time when your site will be launched. The sooner you tell us what edits you want us to make, the sooner we’ll introduce the changes.
Can you deliver Ultimate eCommerce Launch Service faster?
Yes, for an additional fee, we can launch your store faster. Please start a chat on our site, specify when you need your store to be ready, and what template you want to use. Our support team will provide you with available options (depending on our workload).
Can I order the Ultimate eCommerce Launch service even if I do not have all the content and products ready yet?
Yes, you can provide our team with your content and products at your own pace. You don't have any time limits to gather texts and images. However, we will start adding content to your site only when all the necessary details are provided. You will be able to discuss all these details with your project manager.
Will you install a template on my hosting?
Yes, a template can be installed on existing hosting, you just need to provide us with the correct access details. Mind that the hosting should be compatible with the chosen theme. However, if you do not have a hosting account yet, we can help you choose and register a new hosting account that will match your requirements.
Do I have to check that my hosting is compatible with a template?
Yes, you do. It is necessary to make sure that your hosting account matches the requirements of the template. All hosting providers are different, some use Linux, others provide Windows-based accounts, your provider’s support team will share with you these details. If you cannot decide what hosting provider to choose, our support team will help you with the decision-making process.
What should I do if I need to add more products or content pages?
If you require any additional changes, we provide website customization services for an extra fee. Feel free to contact our support team. They will help you to choose the necessary services and to specify the pricing. An option to pay for the developers' hours is available as well.
How many products and content pages do we add with the Ultimate eCommerce Launch service?
We add 1,000 products without options and attributes (but we need a list of all products in a CSV table). We also add 5 pages of content to your site.
When will a project manager contact me to specify details concerning my project? How can I provide my logo and content for the website template customization services?
After you make the payment, one of our project managers will contact you to instruct on how to provide your content. You may choose the more convenient way for you: for example, to send it via email or share using one of the file-sharing services.
What if I do not like the final result?
After the project is finished, you will have two free revisions to ensure that installation and customization meet your expectations.
In what language do you provide the website creation service?
Project managers use English to provide all instructions related to your project.