3 Reviews & ratings
June 29, 2015 00:06
The design provided easy to use source files and included the needed resources for modification! Thank you.
March 23, 2015 00:03
1. Please describe the template you’ve recently purchased. What were the THREE most important factors in choosing this template?
a. The structure/content was almost accurate for what we were looking
b. It looks modern, responsive, and probably no need to change many things in the style/colors etc.
c. It wasnt so expensive
2. Please tell us a bit about yourself. Are you a developer, freelancer or you don’t have any technical skills?
Im a Telecommunication Eng. right now creating an start-up in Spain related to RFID technology and energy saving. I dont have many skills for development, however; in terms of no very speciallized jobs I try to do as much as possible myself. Sometimes it takes me ages to finish Web projects, but I like to learn... and save money too.
3. What project are you going to use if for? What is your/your client’s business speciality?
I already download a free template from your company for my startup www.plusinn.es ,.. even tho the website is not uploaded yet, (im almost finishing), I decided to buy this one for my family business (insurance agents) in Colombia...because we neeed it more urgently and I had to do the job.
4. Is it going to be your site or you design it for your client? If you do it for your client, please tell us how satisfied he/she is with our template.
As I said in the question 3, this template is for my familly business, i could say is also my client since the General Director gave the Ok when i showed the DEMO. The site is not ready yet, but im pretty should everybody will love it.
5. Do you already know where this site will be set? Please share its URL.
You can see it already in www.rojasyrincon.com.co
6. Do you have any suggestions for improving this template/our service? What are the things that you would most like to improve in this new product?
Well, for a newbie like me, took me a lot of time to start from zero with Wordpress; (only have had expierience with it or other CMS when they are already setted on.) So, even tho I new I had to install Wordpress womewhere somehow, It wasnt that obvious where or How to start, since the manual explanations start with the fact that you already have the Wordpress module....
Another thing that I have missed in both templates, is that there is some code, hidden or note that reffers to templatemonster, im not sure if it affects th SEO or the structure of the web, so Im afraid of touching it,... so it is a bit annoying for me, not to know how manipulate this.
7. Have you contacted our support? If yes, what was the quality of customer service you received?
I havent so far,... I might do it, the problem is that Im having more troubles with the free one (HTML5) that I downloaded months ago, than with this one. Not sure if you would give me support for that one :(
8. How long have you been a customer of TemplateMonster?
If We take into account that I started with the free template na dbecause of that I then bought another one,.... I might say around 6 months or more.
9. Please rate your overall satisfaction with TemplateMonster.
I like it so far, also the newsletter, info online etc,.. Come ask me again in the future when i have interacted more with the people of your company like support etc ;)
October 06, 2014 00:10
The site looks great, however the instructions are a bit outdated. Unclear as to how to import sample data (with photos, etc.).