46 Best Books PowerPoint Templates
Download PPT & PPTX Slides for Book Store Presentations 2022
Tutore Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Tutorial Private School PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Junior Powerpoint Presentation Template by CreativeStudio
- 30+ Unique Eye-catching Slides
- Based on Placeholders
- 16:9 HD Display
- PPT & PPTX
- Full HD / 16:9 / 1920×1080px
- One Click to Change Color
- Highly Editable Vector and Shapes
- Pictures are not Included
- Help Guide File
- Only free fonts
- Slide Templates Ready
- Free Updates
- Image Not Include
- Luckiest Guy :https://fonts.google.com/specimen/Luckiest+Guy
- Lato :https://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/lato
EduSmart Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Activities Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
EduCare Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Campus Teen Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
BrainTech University Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Educxis Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
EducaX Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Gradez Education Creative PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
TeachEd Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
InEduca Education Creative PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Educave Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Education & Multipurpose PowerPoint Template by CreativeDesign
Creative – Brand Guideline PowerPoint template by neaturevisual
Educa Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
DreamEduca Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
WeGraduatian Graduation PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Intellec Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Intellase Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Academycs Education Creative PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Universita Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Visual Business- PowerPoint template by RENURE
- Marketing- PPC, Portfolio, PPC, Video Marketing, Payment Method, Startup, Product List, Report, Sale
- Business- Investment, Business Planning, Strategy, Processes, M-Commerce, Startup
- Business Units- Airport, School, Museum, Chemist, Supermarket, Bank, etc.
- Office- Office Support, Technical Support, Engineering,
- Social Infrastructure- Police Station, Coffee Shop, Fire Station, Book Shop, Bakery, Church.
- Study- Biology, Astronomy, Books, Agriculture, Geography, Sports, Maths, Study hard, etc.
- Multi-Vertical Designs- Print Design, Web Design, Design Idea, Design
Learnzee Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
- 32 Unique Slides
- 80+ XML Files Ms Office Theme Colors
- All graphics resizable and editable
- Used and recommended free web fonts
- Based on Master Slides
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Light & Dark Version
- Fully Animated
- Drag and Drop Ready
- Free Support
Achorekira Powerpoint Template by Focusdesigntem
Education PowerPoint Presentation Template by Slidelisting
- 812 Total Slides
- 58 Slides, Flexible, Clean, Simple, & Creative slides
- 2 Aspect Ratio ( 4:3 & 16:9 )
- 7 Premade colors, 90 Color Themes included
- Just One Click for change the colors and auto recolored
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Fully and Easy editable content
- All objects are vector and smart objects
- Save your time with Ready Image Holder
- Slide Master ready for all Slides that contain Images and Photos
- 6500+ Icons! easily change size &
uTeach Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Scholarship Education PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Educame Education Presentation PowerPoint template by SlideThrive
Author Presentation PowerPoint template by ambertemplates
- 50+ Unique Eye-catching Slides;
- Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint;
- Full HD / 16:9 / 1920x1080px;
- Color Themes Used — Change All the Colors in 1 Click;
- Slide Templates Ready;
- Pixel Perfect Progressive Design;
- Fully Animated Slides;
- Well Organized and Easy to Change Document;
- Free Images and Fonts Used;
- Free Updates;
- Unbeatable customer support. Need help? Drop us a message!
- Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation Template (.pptx);
- Help file.
- You need at least Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or newer to customize PPTX template, as well as a basic understanding of how Microsoft PowerPoint works.
School Year Book Powerpoint Template by Focusdesigntem
Education PowerPoint template by GoodPello
- 120 slides (color: blue, green, yellow)
- PPTX files
- All elements, colors, shapes and charts can be modified and edited easily Slide Size: Standard(4:3), Wide(16:9)
- Fonts: Roboto
- Image Resolution: Full HD PowerPoint presentation
5 Best Best Books PowerPoint Templates 2022
|Elegant Interference PowerPoint Template||2||$15|
|Creative – Brand Guideline PowerPoint template||5||$22|
|Business Report 2020 eBook Presentation PowerPoint template||1||$18|
|EduSmart Education PowerPoint Template||1||$20|
|Achorekira Powerpoint Template||0||$15|
Things Your Boss Needs to Know About Book PowerPoint Templates
Planning a presentation about a book, bookstore, library, or anything book-related? Well, if you don't want to or can't spend days learning PowerPoint, you'll need professional presentation layouts. And of course, TemplateMonster has collected the best book PowerPoint templates in one place specifically for this purpose. Here you will find samples for textbooks, trilogies, novels, storybooks, nonfiction, and fiction that have a good chance of being real bestsellers.
A planning stage always accompanies the process of launching any project. It can be a long-term or a short-term plan – it does not matter. Both in the first and the second case, above all, you need a high-quality presentation.
Creating Premium PowerPoint Book Themes Is Not Easy
Developing a good project requires experience and time. So, to make a boring presentation is to lose many potential clients and partners! Even an unimpressive design and the wrong color scheme can "kill" the full effect. PowerPoint makes it possible to use pictures, graphics, sound, special effects, animation, etc. We know how to use all the features of this software.
Creating a quality slideshow requires some nuances:
- a contrast between the letters and the background should be maximum – this will improve the perception of information from the screen;
- font size should be chosen carefully so that the text is easy to read;
- a voice text that will accompany the presentation should be aimed at the assimilation of information.
Many other factors need to be considered for effective demonstration. However, it is not easy to create a good project, and our authors know how to do this. Therefore, it is better to turn to professionals.
Advantages of Textbook PowerPoint Slideshows
Ready-made book PowerPoint templates save a lot of time. It is the most important advantage. Depending on the task, it takes up to 50% of the time to create a template from scratch. Would you agree that's a lot? It would be best if you spent this time working on the presentation's content or organizational issues.
This format allows you to create an interesting, rich, and very colorful presentation. In addition, you can accompany it with special music and animation and publish it on your site. Moreover, this format supports Google Docs so that you can post your slideshow for maximum viewing on the Internet.
A plus of PPT presentations is the ability to make all the necessary changes. In addition, a slideshow is easy to control and allows you to skip to another slide in any order without problems.
Features of Book PPT Presentations
TemplateMonster offers its clients premium PowerPoint presentation backgrounds. It is easy to place all the necessary information with a ready-made template in an understated style. And most importantly, it can be a slideshow of a single product as well as a portfolio.
Features of ready-made layouts for book presentations:
- A wide range of color options
- Dozens or even hundreds of unique slides
- Two screen resolution sizes (or one, but Full HD)
- Support for PPTX and PPT formats
- Fully customizable and editable graphics, colors, styles, and shapes
- Support for infographics, icons, animations, free fonts
- Drag and drop functionality
- Instructions for easy use
With professional templates, it is not too difficult to create a presentation. Above all, because you can move all elements of the slides to any point of a slideshow. In addition, a convenient settings panel and quick tech support are just a small bonus to all the above features.
Types of PowerPoint Storybook Slideshow
Types of presentations:
- Educational. Presentation of new material, students' knowledge test, an independent study of material by pupils, and others.
- Research. Researchers often use such presentations during their presentations. The main goal of these demonstrations is to highlight their scientific achievements.
- Portfolios. Usually, these are speeches that contain a list of authors' achievements. The slides generally include various certificates, diplomas, awards, etc.
It is worth noting that multimedia demonstration is not only another source of information. Auditory and visual influence positively influences the strength of memorization of the material. However, a presentation that's not prepared can harm the goal's achievement.
How to Create an Elegant Presentation
To make your presentation as effective as possible, our authors adhere to several stages:
Stage 1. Purpose. Authors create slides to articulate the purpose of the demonstration clearly. It will help to achieve the maximum effect.
Step 2. Concept. This stage decides what type of slideshow will be used. Designers arrange the available material in such a way that the logic of a speech is visible. In the same vein, the direction of the presentation leads to a specific goal.
Step 3. Design. Above all, when creating the first slides, the authors develop a style. At this stage, they decide what colors will be, what the slides transition will be, etc. Usually, they visually define the title slide, content slide, divider slide (to visually separate blocks), and the conclusion slide.
Step 4. Layout. Designers assign types of fonts and colors to texts. They align titles and texts by guides or a grid (so that a text does not "jump" changing its positions). If necessary, add animation effects.
Stage 5. Testing. At this stage, it is important to correlate the text with the slides. Testing in demo mode allows checking the convenience of working with slides, animation effects.
Recommendations for Testing Book PowerPoints Templates on Your Part
Testing will allow avoiding inaccuracies and errors. There are two main options for showing presentation slides:
- a speaker will switch slides;
- an assistant will be responsible for switching slides.
In the second case, it is necessary to think over the options of interaction – key phrases or gestures. Sometimes an assistant works with the text of the speech; this text includes marked places for transition to the next slides. Yes, a presenter can make a presentation bypassing certain steps. However, we recommend that you prepare responsibly.
For the convenience of creating a presentation, we suggest highlighting the structural elements – presentation modules. They will help you build the logic of a narrative. These modules can appear as individual slides or as a group of slides. A speaker determines a sequence of their use. It is not necessary to have all the modules in one speech.
Examples of modules:
- Title (slideshow title and author information).
- Table of contents (helps you navigate independently to the desired presentation section; technically, such transitions are implemented with hyperlinks).
- Plan (gives a clear idea of the benefits a viewer will receive).
- Question-and-answer (first a question and then an answer; our authors use animation to attract extra attention).
- Narrative (textual and graphic information revealing a specific aspect of the topic being presented).
- Term (emphasis on a key term of the topic).
- Comparison (demonstration of compared objects, phenomena, points of view; showing images in dynamics according to the principle "before" and "after").
- Reference (additional clarifying information on the topic).
- Intermediate conclusions (for a demonstration lasting 20 minutes or more; summarizing the data and approaching the conclusion).
- Conclusion (summarizing the intermediate conclusions to formulate a single conclusion on the entire topic).
How to Choose Templates: Free or Premium?
What are the advantages of free PowerPoint templates:
- You don't have to pay. It is the most obvious argument. And many people ask why good templates are in the public domain. Developers are well aware that not all start-ups have a lot of capital to invest in all aspects of the business. Therefore, they create a collection of free layouts specifically for such purposes.
- Wide choice. TemplateMonster.com has a lot of free PowerPoint templates. Some are plain, unsightly, and some that are indistinguishable from the premium ones. Everyone will find what they need, or very similar to what they need.
What are the disadvantages of free presentation samples:
- Not so rich functionality. A professional premium template always has several dozens of layouts that include various data formats on the slides. In the same vein, there is a single set of elements in the same color palette on each layout. Also, premium samples include icons, diagrams, flowcharts, which correspond to the design. Meanwhile, most of the free products, as a rule, have up to 5 layouts.
- Free templates lack editing flexibility. Premium templates provide flexibility in choosing a color palette. It is possible to edit the graphic elements on the slides. Most free templates have limitations in color selection and slide editing.
In conclusion, we would like to say that the most important thing for a successful presentation is to be creative, modern, and confident in your abilities. If you can't decide which sample to choose, you should pay attention to the most important fact. Using premium book PowerPoint templates gives you more functionality for your presentation. Here you have animations, numerous slides, vector libraries, and, of course, developer support. Premium products can get seasonal updates that will only expand your options for creating slideshows.
Is It Worth Buying Ready-Made Book PowerPoint Samples?
Down with boring and trite presentations! Create interesting, memorable presentations. After all, that is their main point. Adhering to our tips, you can quickly and, most importantly, effectively create a presentation that will conquer the viewer at first sight. Above all, remember, a template is just a tool. Professional designers spend dozens of hours creating backgrounds and styles. Therefore, use their efforts so that you don't have to do it, and spend more time on quality content!
Book PowerPoint Templates Video Tutorial
Frequently Asked Questions About Book PPTX Slideshows
What is the difference between book PowerPoint templates, themes, and backgrounds?
Those who are not intimately familiar with PowerPoint don't know that similar terms have different meanings. Therefore, it is sometimes difficult to find what you need.
A theme is a POTX file consisting of text, graphics, fonts, and layouts. You can install it on your computer and then use it repeatedly to create slideshows. When you change a theme, your background, a set of available layouts, fonts, and a color palette also change.
Using a new theme, a user has blank sheets with the selected design corresponding to a theme.
A template is a PPTX file consisting of several (even a few dozen or hundreds) slides, which may contain text, charts, graphs. A user only has to change the available data to his own. In short, a template is specially formatted slides from which a slideshow is created. In other words, a template is a presentation without any specific content but with demonstration data.
Using a new template, a user has ready-made slides in which he needs to change the data to his own.
The background is a picture or a fill for slides. In other words, it is an element/part/component of a theme or a template. You can apply background to an individual slide or an entire template or theme.
How to buy book PowerPoint templates?
Buying a premium digital product from the TemplateMonster marketplace is easy.
- If you are still undecided, use the left sidebar of this web page.
- Filter out unsuitable items:
- If you have a wish for background color, we've provided an option to do so.
- You can also apply a price filter.
- And, most importantly, don't forget to select the features you want. Do you need a portfolio, or are you presenting a single product? Are you going to use the downloaded sample for different purposes? If so, opt for a multipurpose option. Does your speech need a mention of team members? You can choose all these things in the product filter
- In addition to the filter, it is also convenient to use sorting. Sort items by ascending/descending price, popularity, number of sales, date. Therefore, you will conveniently arrange the products according to what you want to see. Specifically, Most Relevant, Trending, Bestsellers, Newest, Lowest/Highest Price, Top Rated.
Can I edit book PowerPoint templates?
You don't have to be afraid to change something in the layout. A presentation template is not an HTML template, so programming knowledge is not required. Anyway, there is a standard Undo option in the PowerPoint editor that won't let you ruin your project.
Meanwhile, we suggest reading this helpful guide to editing PPT/PPTX samples.
Are there any macros for book PowerPoint templates?
Above all, macros give your projects more interactivity. Among the frequently used ones are MoveTo and MoveHim. And especially the Drag&Drop. The last one allows you to:
- move, scale, and rotate ungrouped graphical objects and captions;
- set the start and end positions of the object to be moved;
- add text to auto shapes;
- calculate the values of numeric expressions;
- add hyperlinks to graphical objects.
What software works with book PowerPoint templates?
You can use different software. First, the choice depends on the level of your design skills. If you are not a professional designer and are not involved in creating graphic content daily, it is better to do it in standard programs. At least for the first time.
The most common is, of course, PowerPoint (or KeyNote in macOS). This editor has a simple interface. After spending some time, it is not difficult to understand it. PP allows you to edit an existing template or create a new one in your style. However, if you plan to print your presentation in a print shop, it's worth looking at the Adobe package.
Using Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator would be a good option for projects and creating unique book PowerPoint templates. Only designers, that is to say, technically savvy people, work with this software. There is nothing to argue with. It's true. Of course, mastering the basic principles of use is quite realistic, but it's much harder to become a pro. Therefore, experienced professionals work with these editors. They are professionally engaged in the creation of graphic design. Consequently, professionals will design the presentation template with all the boldest ideas in mind.
Our authors have the appropriate level of knowledge. They create professional presentation samples, daily adding to our collection of thousands of inexpensive products.