Interior Design Shopify Themes for Strong Online Presence
Modern customers got used to comfortable shopping and prospect-oriented services. People want everything to be ready for them, and they definitely expect you to have a professional website for business. It is a must for any niche, and you will need to take care of any project’s part to make it a go-to place. Luckily, these days, you won’t need to design a website by hand. Today’s best Shopify interior design themes provide quick and intuitive website building. You have a pack of ready-made content modules, different easy-to-tweak features, pre-made shop pages, an eCommerce package, and much more. Who can work with all of these, and how challenging would it be? Let’s figure it out.
Code-free Shopify Themes
As you might know, Shopify has remained one of the most popular platforms for online sales for years. It is popular in almost 200 countries and holds more than 1.700.000 active shops. Business owners prefer it to other platforms because of its simplicity, easy customization, and numerous creator-friendly options. Here is what you can set up with an interior Shopify theme:
- Furniture online catalogue,
- Interior & furniture website,
- Industrial company website,
- Handmade & garden furniture shop,
- Construction company site,
- Architecture gallery.
- Art project,
- Blog, etc.
It is easy to cover these topics with niche templates, but you might want to try multipurpose themes if you need more than 1 website. Just select the 5 Site Licence and build several sites with a single product. This budget-saving option is perfect for devs, designers, big companies’ owners, marketers, social media strategists, and anyone who runs websites regularly.
As the name of the paragraph promises, premium Shopify products are code-free, and you won’t need to have any exceptional experience to design your store. What else should you know to succeed? Let’s see what features are essential for your business niche. before we get started, here are some basics to look for:
- Easy customization with versatile features and wide settings,
- Quick and simple installation,
- Various ready-made colour schemes,
- Pre-design demo pages for essential site sections,
- SEO-ready design,
- Cross-browser compatibility.
Features Essential for Your Business Niche
To begin with, ensure your theme has a responsive (or it can also be Retina-ready) design that looks amazing on any device with any screen size. There should be no place or gadget boundaries for shoppers to visit your store if you want it to be professional-like.
We also recommend you look for Ajax functionality products, as it makes the project more shopper-friendly and saves users’ time. With it, people could add products to a cart, wishlist, compare list, etc., without reloading the whole page. Though the feature is almost invisible for beginners, it significantly impacts the shop’s speed and functionality. What else may you want to use for a better on-site experience?
- Dropdown menu - lets you neatly introduce multiple pages or products, improves sorting with categories and subcategories, allows adding images and animation to the menu design and improves SEO results,
- Blog would also bring you better SEO + it is one of the best working ways to attract new customers with unique blog posts and relevant keywords. And you could also grab the attention of foreign shoppers by making your blog translation-ready.
- Multilingual content is a must for any young eCommerce project. Not all modern search engines check non-native-speaking websites, and you don’t want to lose French or Korean prospects, right? With it, we also recommend you add the multi-currency feature + various payment methods.
- Product zoom, order tracking, complete order page - these are the must-haves for any shop.
- Sticky header and footer - make it comfy to navigate through the site without scrolling the whole page back once you need to reach its header or footer. You may also want to look for sticky call-to-actions and other buttons, like back-to-top buttons.
- Easy to find contacts with header info and a separate page + we would recommend you add a callback button, live chat, and a regular quick contact form.
- The newsletter popup is vital to share your news with the audience, and you can find it in the pack of any best-selling Shopify theme for interior design stores. You might also want to add a sticky header or footer popup. People like it because they can be notified without interrupting the shopping process.
- Customer reviews, testimonials, and star ratings would make your brand more trustworthy.
- Readable typography is essential, so Shopify themes come with a collection of eye-friendly fonts, icons, and maps.
- Advanced filters would save prospects’ time. People would find your goods by brand, country, colour, price, size, style, popularity, and other custom features. We also recommend you use an intuitive search. It shows the most popular search results while the visitor is typing their request.
Outstanding eCommerce Features
Now you know what features to use for a smart content hierarchy and comfy site navigation. But how can you stand out from the crowd in such highly competitive times for eCommerce projects?
- Mobile-first or mobile-ready design is a must, as many shoppers prefer to look for products and services from mobiles.
- Parallax effect makes a beautiful way to guide site visitors through its content, promote the most popular items, and highlight the needed information with 3D depth and motion.
- Lazy Load effect is another charming way to introduce your images to the viewers. Besides, the feature is good for the website’s speed optimization.
- Cloudzoom & images slider would also help you to introduce top products.
- Product list & grid with sidebars, related products, best-sellers, brand banners, sale badges, and collections - these would also help you showcase the best products and services.
- Social media integration with all popular platforms, including Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. With it, you let people access the shop via their social accounts and share your product collections on their social media pages. You might also want to add an Instagram gallery and the latest posts from Facebook to the main page.
- Extra link blocks in the footer would better the site navi.
Shopify Interior Design Themes & What Is Inside
Are you ready to impress prospects with a brand-new online presence? Don’t miss the video above. It will show you 10+ top-rated Shopify products for jewellery, cars, sports, pets, beauty, design, interior, and other businesses. Here you can see how the website's layouts look in detail, including homepage, header, footer, product page styles, shopping cart layouts, and much more.
Shopify Interior Design Themes Q&A
What is the difference between free and premium Shopify themes?
The main difference is that you are more likely to find trendy web design components and specialized features inside a premium product. Besides, premium themes also provide unique web design solutions. However, it is possible to manage a nice store with a freebie. You just need to look for free templates from proven creators. Don’t miss our gallery, as it includes tons of premium and free themes, bundles, plugins, illustrations, sounds, etc. Our free Shopify themes meet modern web design criteria and contain all the basics you might need, like responsiveness, eye-friendly fonts, blog variations, etc.
Do I need to add a blog to my Shopify interior design store?
Running a blog with relevant content is always good for SEO, and it also brings you more clean traffic and new website visitors that could become your customers. The next reason to run a blog is to create trustworthy relations with your prospects. It gives you more possibilities to interact with the audience and increase activity with giveaways and other special offers. Another way to improve SEO with a blog is link building. Here is a fast Shopify blog checklist:
- Only relevant tags and keywords,
- Unique, up-to-date content,
- Successful font families combinations,
- Content hierarchy,
- eCommerce web hosting,
- Multi-language content,
- Animation effects,
- High-quality photography,
- URL optimization,
- Social media integration,
- Internal and external links.
How do I customize my Shopify interior design theme?
Modern Shopify themes are code-free. They come with a creator-friendly Shopify visual builder that works on drag & drop. It makes website-building simple and available for anyone with a built-in library of ready-made elements and features. All you need to design a new page is to select the required content, drag & drop it to the editor’s window, and change the component’s settings. You can replace elements, change their colours or sizes, and perform other actions within the builder’s window. We recommend you save favourite layouts as new templates and use them once you add another page.
Should I make my Shopify business website mobile-first?
Making your shop mobile-first will be a lucrative step for any business if you want to attract a new audience. Mobile-first design starts creating the website with its mobile layout and ensures you deliver the right UX to the right screen. Most shoppers prefer entering the web from phones, making it wise to start your online promo from a mobile website. In addition, this feature also makes the store load faster and brings better SEO results. Furthermore, a mobile-first design could make Google scan your mobile pages before the desktop website is ready.