13 Medical Dashboard Templates
Best Admin Panel and Dashboard Templates for Hospital, Clinic & Healthcare Websites
Medboard React Js Medical Admin Dashboard Template by Slidesigmathemes
Medboard Angular Medical Admin Dashboard Template by Slidesigmathemes
Cannadash Cannabis Weed Admin Dashboard Angular JS Template by Slidesigmathemes
Medboard Medical Admin Dashboard Template HTML5 by Slidesigmathemes
Flintstone- The Ultimate Multipurpose Admin Template by Hencework
CRM - HR-Clinic | Clinic, Hospital, Medical Admin Template by Senseclouds
Syndash – Bootstrap4 Admin Template by codervent
Bunny - The Ultimate Multipurpose Admin Template by Hencework
Daktar - Hospital Managment HTML Template by CODEBLOWING
5 Best Medical Dashboard Templates 2023
|Rocker - Bootstrap 5 Admin Dashboard Template||64||$18|
|Medboard React Js Medical Admin Dashboard Template||11||$31|
|Daffy - Multipurpose Bootstrap + UI Kit Admin Template||65||$26|
|Medboard Medical Admin Dashboard Template HTML5||35||$61|
|Flintstone- The Ultimate Multipurpose Admin Template||132||$26|
Best Medical Admin Dashboard Templates
Medical administration professionals have the difficult task of managing patient care with high precision and accuracy. Quality, timely patient information is critical to their success. In addition, keeping up with all the data updates and changing regulations can be daunting. Imagine the time, energy, and resources it would take if administrative professionals had to create all of their forms from scratch. This is why TemplateMonster offers a selection of medical admin dashboard templates that are already pre-formatted for healthcare professionals in fields such as nursing, nursing management, social work, mental health or rehabilitation counseling, and more. We pride ourselves on creating quality templates guaranteed to help them succeed where they often fail.
Who Can Benefit from Using Hospital, Clinic & Healthcare Admin Panel Templates?
Administrating medical facilities is a tiring job in itself. Tracking patients' medical records and scan reports can become a hassle. Furthermore, patients must enter their personal information whenever they visit a clinic or hospital. This can be annoying and time-consuming for them and the staff. They might forget to bring their ID cards or not know the information on them by heart.
Healthcare providers, doctors, clinics, and health centers need a dashboard to help them manage their operations related to SaaS, CRM, ERP, HRM, and other business needs. These control panel themes are built with the latest technology, clean designs, and secure coding. They will streamline workflow, increase efficiency, reduce errors and make it easier for your staff to do their jobs. Just imagine how much time you'll save and how much more you'll be able to focus on caring for your clients when you have access to a dashboard that automates the whole process.
Considering these challenges, these templates are the perfect solution for all your problems! They are easily customizable and will let you manage your hospitals, clinics & healthcare facilities more efficiently while also serving as a valuable tool for all your clients and visitors.
How to Edit Medical Admin Dashboard Design for my Website or App?
Administrators spend a lot of time on backend customization. It is the central point where all their workflows are stored, and they can monitor everything in the organization. A poorly designed board would lead to confusion, frustration, and wasted time for the medical staff. Hence, it is important to customize an efficient layout for them.
So, let's explore some tips to help you make a better medical admin dashboard in no time:
- Focus on what is critical. Doctors should be able to give you a clear, quick, and easy flow with the basics that they need. For example, if a doctor needs more information about how many patients have been seen by the internist, they would most likely click on "Patients Seen by Internist." That's because it is faster than searching through the menu and information pages.
- Design your board in such a way that you can give quick access to essential things. The best way to do this is to group the most relevant pieces of data. For example, if you are looking at a dashboard for cardiac patients, then provide quick access to the average blood pressure readings.
- Clean up the layout and use different colors to distinguish between health metrics. The more intense your color scheme is, the more critical that particular metric is.
- Be aware of the blocks that doctors and nurses mostly use, and place them at the top or bottom of your screen. This gives them quick access to their work.
- Avoid clutter on your board—organize as best as you can. It would be best if you did not clutter your board with too much information you might need later.
Bootstrap Admin Panel Templates for Hospital, Clinic & Healthcare - How to Choose Your Perfect Dashboard Design
Since dashboards represent a company's goals, objectives, progress, and performance, they need to be straightforward and visually appealing to the user.
Here are the major features of a good backend design:
- Responsive. Design is adaptive for any device: desktop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Dark and light versions. Easily switch between the modes for your comfort.
- Notifications. Receive messages about any changes in your account.
- Graphs and tables. Beautiful data visualization with treatment & staff statistics, fully interactive.
- Auth pages. Quick signup/sign-in process.
- Layouts. Set the layout to your preferences by choosing the header & sidebar styles (vertical/horizontal, dropdown/fixed).
- Forms. A well-designed form should be easy to fill out and display a notification when the form is submitted successfully or when an error occurs. All without disrupting the workflow.
- Control everything with a few clicks. Change layouts, choose button colors, and more.
- Web documentation. Online instructions from beginning to end: from creating an account to managing it.