MegaMenu PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Blog PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Homepage Category Gallery PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Product Custom Tab PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Category Products PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Search PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Google Map PrestaShop module by RockThemes
Manufacturers Block PrestaShop module by RockThemes
TM Related Products PrestaShop module by RockThemes
5 Best PrestaShop Navigation Modules 2023
|Advanced Filter PrestaShop module||9||$87|
|MegaMenu PrestaShop module||51||$65|
|Blog PrestaShop module||3||$70|
|Product Custom Tab PrestaShop module||8||$65|
|Google Map PrestaShop module||9||$65|
Navigation PrestaShop Modules
An eCommerce website that is easy to navigate is crucial to achieving your business goals. It provides consumers with the interface elements they need to find exactly what they need, thus improving the user experience. TemplateMonster offers multiple options of ready-made navigation PrestaShop modules for transforming your website into a convenient tool for finding relevant products and placing an order.
Developing a logical, well-organized navigation system is a must-have stage for IT specialists to make it easier for the customer to complete a sale. It is important to consider that your audience can order products from both desktop and mobile versions. So your website elements must display correctly on any device, which requires a responsive navigation system.
It is often difficult for small and medium businesses to invest in custom online store development. That's why they prefer an eCommerce platform offering drag-and-drop editors to allow website administrators to customize pages without coding. PrestaShop is one of the most popular platforms for launching online stores. It's known that over 1.000.000 community members are using PrestaShop. The web application is perfect for business owners that don't have coding skills since customization involves the usage of a visual editor and installing plugins or modules.
Exceptional Advantages of Navigation PrestaShop Modules
Let's take a look at a short overview of the benefits of implementing advanced UX elements when designing a user-friendly online store:
- The homepage is the face of your brand, which should provide basic information about who you are to the audience from the first seconds. This is easy to accomplish with a header/footer menu. Those elements bring visitors a basic understanding of your product range without time-consuming research. If you're interested in the feature, try the homepage category module.
- Mega Menu or Tiered menu allows you to "split" primary headings into sub-categories. The first option enables extra sections to display upon hover or click, while the second one releases the whole category list upon dropdown. Categorizing and narrowing the catalog is perfect for optimizing the product discovery process. The MegaMenu module helps to separate large-scale product ranges.
- An internal online store search allows you to meet the needs of customers who visit your website with an idea about a specific product. The search module allows them to avoid scrolling through the entire catalog looking for a single item and makes the lives of consumers much easier.
- Advanced filter extension enables a quick search for items with common characteristics. Customers can filter by size, color, price, brand, model, year, type, material, and more.
- The related products plugin allows you to create a section for goods from the same collection or with similar characteristics. This increases the customer's chance of finding a better option or seeing an offer they didn't initially consider suitable. The related goods section serves as an additional channel to navigate between product cards.
How to Install Navigation PrestaShop Modules
There are two ways to install PrestaShop extensions: manual and automatic. The first one involves some steps that can be confusing for beginners. So it's better to opt for the facilitated version. Here are the short instructions:
- Enter your web store admin panel;
- Go to the modules section and click on "add a new module";
- Upload files from your PC;
- You'll understand that everything goes right if a pop-up window appears informing you that the module is downloaded successfully;
- Install the plugin, following the intuitive instructions;
- Configure the extension if needed.
Sometimes you may encounter errors while uploading the files. In this case, you should perform a manual installation. You can find more details in the official instructions from PrestaShop.
Navigation PrestaShop Modules FAQ
What should I do in case of problems with the navigation PrestaShop modules?
The marketplace authors provide technical support for all customers who buy premium products. They have a solution to any technical issue.
Why do I need navigation PrestaShop modules?
Navigation plugins are vital for online stores to improve usability and create a convenient web environment for placing an order.
Do navigation PrestaShop modules perform correctly on smartphones?
All extensions are designed with the principles of responsiveness to provide smooth performance on every device in mind. So every feature operates 100% correctly regardless of the gadget visitors use to browse the pages.
Do you provide other eCommerce digital products besides navigation PrestaShop modules?
The marketplace catalog contains ready-made eCommerce themes that help millions of stores impress their audience with beautiful design, trendy UI and UX, and advanced features. In addition, you may be interested in high-quality services to improve various aspects of building a strong online presence.