The Best Business-Plan PowerPoint template by WhiteGraphic
Buildstruct - Industrial PowerPoint Template by Nonameface_Company
BOLD PowerPoint template by svs
Pyramid PowerPoint Infographics Template Designs by Slidelisting
Business PowerPoint Infographics Template Designs by Slidelisting
Envirion - Minimalist Multipurpose PowerPoint Template by fluffstudio
Creation Construction PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Constructe Construction PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Winna - Minimalist Multipurpose PowerPoint Template by fluffstudio
Valuite - Creative Business PowerPoint Template by fluffstudio
Zone PowerPoint template by svs
Finanze Finance Professional PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
FinaMart Finance PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
RockCons Construction PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Architect Architecture Home Building PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Ash - Smooth Animated PowerPoint template by mnmlagency
Planner Presentation PowerPoint template by GraphicGrand
Choose - Pitch Deck Presentation PowerPoint Template by Triadito_Creator
Arazuna Architecture & Property Agency PowerPoint Template by Biwarastudio
Round PowerPoint template by svs
Archanie Architecture Home Building PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Agenda PowerPoint template by mindwalk
Soupro - Pitch Deck Presentation PowerPoint Template by Triadito_Creator
HouseTest Real Estate PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
CashApp Finance PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Beatrice - Hotel & Resort Powerpoint Template by fluffstudio
Projecta - Project Management Powerpoint Template by fluffstudio
Interior Home Decoration PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Finanze Finance PowerPoint Template by freyjaslide
Real Estate PowerPoint Presentation Template by topdesign
5 Best Best Real Estate PowerPoint Templates 2023
|The Best Business-Plan PowerPoint template||245||$21|
|Infographic Presentation Pack - Asset PowerPoint Template||1,202||$21|
|PowerPoint Infographics Golden Templates Bundle||95||$21|
|2021 Pitch Deck PowerPoint template||784||$25|
|BOLD PowerPoint template||210||$25|
Best Real Estate PowerPoint Templates
The best PowerPoint templates are right at your fingertips. First-class and modern, they are more likely to make your presentation to work for you. And they are a perfect fit for property management organizations. If you’re a new real estate agent, you might be intimidated by the thought of doing your first slide presentation. The following real estate PPT templates list will save you from that misery.
If you think your audience is looking for a better price, you’re wrong. What they want is a glimpse of a better life for the maximum sale price for your home. Promoting your real estate is about delivering a message. Not about selling. So, whatever PPT slide design you’ll end up with, the goal is to educate your readers first.
Why Purchase Real Estate Agency PowerPoint Templates?
You might wonder: “Why to buy a template when PowerPoint is no rocket science; I can do it myself!” And you are not wrong! However, there are many reasons why our real estate PPT slides will bring you commercial success.
The visual slides pitch is about you delivering a message. It’s the moment you connect with the audience, talk to them. And premium slides come ready-made, so you save hours. You no longer have to deal with design issues since you get a myriad of options you can use to your benefit. Now let’s check what you get as a quick win with our PPT slides.
- Quick Setup A good template lets you quickly turn it into an actual viable presentation. It’s safe to say that’s a great choice for creating last-minute presentations. Also, it fits when you need to make hundreds of them in a short period. As a real estate agent, you have a variety of important matters to attend to. You can’t skip any if you want to stay afloat in the cutthroat real estate business. Therefore, you need a solution that gives you a helping hand you need. And yes, we mean premium PPT slides that come ready-made.
- High Versatility Slide templates are a great investment as they are extremely versatile. We deliberately create a surplus of slides for different topics, so you can get creative. The best part is that you have always something to choose from. Since every business is unique, you can quickly assemble a presentation the way you need. Need to showcase a comfy house to a new family? Or do you want to report annual earnings to your shareholders? Don’t stop yourself. Your opportunities are almost limitless.
- Peak Quality Unlike you, our professionals have the free time to create slides. Even better, it’s what they do for a living! They have years of experience creating templates, so you can be sure they will deliver templates of the highest quality.
- Unparalleled Creativity Ready-made templates let you combine your vision with what is already developed. Ideally, you want templates tailored to your current campaign. Although the templates are close to what you want, you can still edit them the way you want. In the end, you get a unique design that will impress your audience.
- Professional Support Feeling stuck with your presentation? Encountered an issue you cannot resolve? Contact our customer support, and they will walk you through the solution to any of your technical problems. We work 24/7, so wherever you are in the world – we will be there for you.
The Difference Between Free vs. Premium Real Estate PPT Presentation Templates
If you are not ready to commit to a full purchase, TemplateMonster offers some free samples to try out at your leisure. You can find all of them by following this link. Here are the pros of our free property management PowerPoint templates.
- Availability What more is there to say? The main appeal of free slides is that they are, as the name suggests, unbelievably cheap – it could only get better if we paid you to download them. That is a great price for the quality of your product.
- Variety We have lots of different free designs. Whatever your project is, we will have a sample to propose. The key difference is that free options are inferior to their premium counterparts in many ways. Here is why first-class designs are much better.
- More Versatility Versatility is what you pay for when opt for a premium design. Premium templates have an almost excessive choice of slide variants. You will find a perfect slide for every occasion, compared to free themes.
- Unlimited Customization When using premium themes, the sky is the limit. You have the whole color spectrum and can change any graphical element of the design. With free templates, you can’t get high as you like. Things like a limited color palette and soft-locked graphical elements can be a barrier.
As you can see, premium PPT slides give you more freedom to create unique and gripping presentations. Make no mistake thinking that your clients won’t understand the difference. Begin by picking a first-class real estate design from the collection. Make a list of several favorite designs, and then go for a free option. Now, you see the difference, and your decision is much easier.
How to Use Home Sales Management PowerPoint Presentation Templates
Now that you know the “why,” you probably wonder how to find the perfect real estate PPT design. We have compiled a few tips to help you choose from the myriad of themes available on the web. And once you’ve found your favorite, the half battle is done.
- Be up the Mark When you start, ensure you know what your goal is and who you are addressing. If your company is very corporate and you are addressing your shareholders, a clean, crisp, and relatively static theme is a must. There is no space for clutter or distractions.
On the other hand, if you represent a more down-to-earth brand, a friendly and dynamic template is the solution. Are you addressing a wide consumer base? Consider using bright images. People love shiny things. So why not sprinkle them into your presentation to make it more appealing to the wide crowd?
- New Look Creating something new is always hard. New ideas pop up like mushrooms under the rain, and there is only so much unique stuff people can make. However, you can always find something new. So, when hunting for a template, opt for the refreshingly unique one. Using generic presentations is also a good start. That’s true for those who are starting with slide creating. However, nothing can compare with the impact a well-crafted, unique design can make.
- Versatility If you want the most bang for your buck – versatility is key. The reason is obvious. One, how many slide variations there are. Will your home sales PPT template fit just one purpose or be used for anything from flyers to offering memorandum?
The second factor is how it will fit thematically, especially when working with multiple brands. Will you be able to use it for only one of them, or is there some thematic overlap you could exploit? You can’t have a one-size-fits-all template, but you can always strive to get there.
- Color Scheme The choice of color palette can make or break your slide design. Are you in the food niche? Consider using red as it increases appetite. Promote medical information? Blue or green is usually the most fitting.
Your topic is not the only deciding factor. If you have a corporate website, your slide pitch should fit with it. That way, you represent your company and reinforce the association of that specific color with your business.
- Fonts Never underestimate the power of fonts. It’s better to use at least a 30-point font size. For corporate presentations, we recommend picking something along the lines of Sans Serif or Times New Roman. For extra impact, stick with it throughout your whole presentation. A more relaxed presentation may call for funkier fonts. Brave enough to experiment? Just do not go too wild. You do not want your presentation to look like an incoherent jumble of random letters.
Editing slides doesn’t include math, so your skill gap is not a concern. So, here is what you can do:
- create, edit or delete slides;
- adding slides form another presentations in your library;
- rearranging the slides in the deck.
When you click on the Slides pane, you can change text or anything you like. Also, play around with a color palette or set font you want. Add or change animations or transitions; you can go as high as you like in your slide design.
Features You Get with Real Estate PPT Templates
Learning how to use visual slides is important, but first, you need to go with the best solution possible. It helps that our slide templates are first-class, and there are some features you can expect to get from them. Let’s say they are one of the key ones, so ensure your template features them.
- First-class design One thing is sure, our templates have been built by pros. They’ve drawn on their experience with PPT themes to optimize every aspect of your theme. Nothing has been left to chance from the first page to the last. Every visual element is there because it has to be. So, if you opt for high-quality, you’ve come to the right place.
- Free 24/7 Tech Support Supplied with any real estate slide design you choose is 24/7 tech support. Whatever your issue is, contact us, and we will fix it for you. Our support team members use their experience with PowerPoint themes to address and solve your issues quickly.
- Simple to Customize Images and other visual elements are a part of any template. They come as PSD and PPT files. You will have more options if you are experienced with photo-editing software. That gives great freedom for customization. If you’re a first-time user, worry not. You’ll have an easy time with no tricky issues involved.
- Stock Photos Included If you’re sure that stock photos are more than enough for your slides, you win. We know just how time-consuming searching for images on the web can be, so we make sure every theme includes high-quality stock photos. You have full rights to these photos, so you can use them for presentations and beyond as you need to.
- Easy Setup Need to create a presentation overnight? No problem. Save hours on design and image hunting with our premium templates. Just load them into PowerPoint and add the content. That’s all you have to do to get started with these themes. Customization is optional.
- Adaptable Whether you want to promote a small real estate project or sell 1,000 condominiums, our templates are adaptable to your needs. You can rest assured that they don’t limit the scope of your project. They are ideal for both small and large real estate agencies.
When creating visual slides for your project, you have one goal - to close that next big deal. And that’s where premium home sales PPT templates can make the difference between a successful deal and no deal.
Also, they have been optimized for conversions. There are hundreds to browse, conveniently divided by type. They look great and are easy to set up and customize. Like it or not, that’s a way to give yourself an unfair advantage over the competition.
Tips to Create a Successful Home Sales Management PowerPoint Presentation
Now that you have chosen a theme and finalized your presentation, there is only one thing to do – give the presentation to the audience. Many people would be jealous to be in your position – talking in front of an audience and sharing their experiences. Take pride in what you are doing and try to enjoy yourself. Don’t forget to treat yourself for a job well done afterward. We have prepared a few useful tips to help you impact your listeners.
- Keep It Simple Stupid Whatever you do, follow the KISS rule. Don’t go high with design. Try to explain your presentation’s core concepts in easy-to-understand words.
Another manifestation of this would be the “10-20-30” rule that many presenters follow. Try to condense your presentation to 10 or fewer slides, speak for 20 or fewer minutes, and use a font size of 30 or more. This way, your presentation will be short and on-point.
- Preparation is Everything As much as it is tempting to read from the screen or just wing the whole pitch if you want to make a good lasting impression – you should be serious about preparation. We recommend running the presentation in front of a few trusted friends or colleagues. Ask for their feedback on everything – visuals, speech, body language, etc.
We are firm believers that memorizing the whole presentation is bad advice. Rather, prepare a few key talking points and go from there. Don’t be afraid to improvise, but restrain yourself from going on lengthy tangents. Be confident in yourself and your knowledge of the subject.
- Start Strong You only have a few seconds at the beginning of each presentation to capture your listeners’ attention. Fail to do so, and you might just as well not present anything at all. There are a few ways to do that.
The most common way is to tell a personal story or anecdote, some relevant statistics or charts, or a quote from a famous person. Another great way is to make a shocking statement that will strike your audience in awe. Finally, you can start with a short video to set the mood and illustrate the topic you will discuss.
- Tell a Story Whatever your passion is, you have to tell a story. All your slides should give your story maximum effect. No, that’s not a plot or documentary subject. Your visual speech should have a narrative. Always add a call to action. Think about how you’ll get into your pitch.
- Speak Loudly and Clearly Speak from your diaphragm. If you don’t know how to do that, consider hiring a vocal coach or watching a few tutorials and trying that at home. Use microphone for a larger audience. Don’t forget about articulation – you want every word to be understandable, so try your best not to butcher any words by accident.
- Keep Your Text Short Keep it clear, a few words will get you further than a lot. Your slides need to do the talking. Your text instead needs to be brief. Be sure, your audience will love you for it. Try to stay within limits and your visual speech will be concise and easy to grasp.
- Give Every Page Equal Importance If you have ten slides, give each care and attention. Take the time to check them. Make sure the information is not redundant. Unsure you like what you see? Then scrap it or replace with something else. Do it again, until you are sure the slide will grab your listeners’ attention. Also, take care of affects and animation.
- Enjoy Yourself Stage fright is one of the most common phobias, and for a good reason. You won’t give a good presentation if you are tense and anxious. To relieve stress and give yourself a boost of confidence, put your feet shoulder-width apart and place your fists on your hips. Keep your chin high. Take a few deep breaths.
How to Prepare Yourself for Real Estate PowerPoint Presentation?
Creating a visual slide pitch is only a half of a battle. The other half is to prepare yourself for a presentation as well. And that is as important as picking the right slide design. If you don’t know where to start, check the following several things you can do.
- Practice, practice, practice If you think you have to learn the text by heart, you’re wrong. Instead, you need to get used to the flow of your speech. Think about the body language you will use while presenting your slides.
- Crisis management Things happen. Whatever it is, you can’t be ready for what comes. However, you can prepare what you will do. For example, what will you do if you need to use extra time? Or in turn, you can add some slip-slides if you need to make up time. There are different situations, and you can’t be ready, but you can have an extra plan in mind.
- Home court advantage Have you been to the room before? Do you know how your slides are going to be displayed? Every details matter. For your presentation to be great, you need to understand the pitfalls you have and the way to solve them.
- Make them remember you Don’t expect your audience to remember your presentation. There will be only a few things they remember. Even fewer things will create those Memory Moments your audience can recall once. And that definitely shouldn’t be your ‘uh’ every other word.