PrestaShop Security Modules - Must-Have for Online Store Protection
Cybersecurity issues are extremely important if you want to represent your brand as trustworthy and safe. ECommerce website safety is vital to guarantee consumers 100% protection of their personal data. TemplateMonster has a better solution. PrestaShop security modules solve the issue of website defense for a reasonable price. Besides, they don't require programming skills to implement into your web project.
The combination of regularly updated eCommerce CMS with high-quality cybersecurity plugins is the key to strong website protection. While classic websites and blogs should also be secured, things get a lot more serious when you're in charge of the credit card details and billing addresses of your customers.
The minimum effort you need to make to create a safe web environment for your audience is choosing a reliable platform for building your store. PrestaShop claims to be a safe web application. It has been verified by over 1.000.000 community members who actively use the platform tools as a starting point for growing their online businesses. However, even choosing a popular CMS with high user ratings and IT professionals does not guarantee 100% protection against hacker attacks.
Fortunately, there are several ways to upgrade your website and provide it with total control over potentially dangerous processes. First, you can convert the code, because the platform is open-source. Second, you can hire a web developer to take care of all the time-consuming processes while you work on other aspects of your business. However, both methods are not suitable for those who have a limited budget or don't know how to code.
PrestaShop Security Modules Advantages
There are different types of extensions to boost online store safety rates. Each has its own specifications and can provide the following benefits:
- Spam filtering.
- Two-factor authentication.
- Malware scanning.
- Brute force attack protection.
- File scanning.
- Store files as backups.
- SSL activation.
- Google reCAPTCHA integration.
- 404 error detection.
- Live traffic monitoring.
- Country blocking and manual blocking.
- Password and login security.
- Reminders of available updates.
- Hacking attacks protection.
- Blocking for content copying.
- Watermark module and more.
Top Tips on Making Your PrestaShop Website Secure
Installing the PrestaShop security module is just one of the steps to building a reliable security system. You cannot blindly trust the plugin and make no effort to keep your store secure. Here are some tips for keeping your web environment secure at all times:
- Create a strong password to log into the admin panel. If necessary, install an additional extension to hide individual pages or limit access rights if you are not the only administrator.
- Limit the number of login attempts. Some hacks are automated and use outdated password-generating techniques that are easy to avoid with modern software.
- Don't forget to update CMS and security plugins since developers regularly update the system and feature list to boost security.
- Copy data to cloud storage. Most hosting accounts offer this feature. While you can't be 100% sure you won't run into hackers along the way, you can still have backed-up data for quick recovery.
- Regularly scan your system for malware, spam, and suspicious activity to prevent potential threats.
In addition, you can always hire an IT specialist to get a turnkey solution. For example, TemplateMonster offers useful services for upgrading your safety, such as SSL certificate creation, malware removal, and full-fledged maintenance.
PrestaShop Security Modules Q&A
Why do I need PrestaShop security modules?
Every company that values its reputation must guarantee the protection of user data. In addition, it's crucial to protect your business website from malware to keep generating income. Security plugin installation is an easy-to-implement and cheap method to secure a web resource.
What should I do in case of problems with PrestaShop security modules?
The marketplace provides free technical support for each premium product for six months. In case of problems, you can contact an experienced manager for a quality solution.
Do you provide digital products for online stores besides PrestaShop security modules?
The marketplace catalog contains eCommerce templates that help construct a beautiful and feature-rich web project. In addition, you can add graphics to your store or buy a service for content writing or customization.
Can I sell PrestaShop security modules on your marketplace?
If your skills are good enough to develop a product with excellent performance, the author community is happy to welcome you. In addition, your digital projects must meet current market standards. For details, please visit this page.