57 Writer Website Templates and Themes
Download Best Writer Website Templates - 2022`s Top HTML, WordPress, and eCommerce Web Themes
Book Publishing Moto CMS 3 Template by MotoCMS
Bookista - Writer & Publishing Company WordPress Theme by WebiBazaar
Bn News - Magazine & Blog Bootstrap Website template by ExcellenceTheme
- Based on Twitter Bootstrap 4
- HTML5 Validated
- Responsive Template
- Font Awesome icons
- Google Web Fonts
- Contact Form
- Easy to customize
Tim French - Personal Pages Modern Joomla Template by RockThemes
- 100% Responsive
- Powerful Admin Panel
- custom CMS Block
- Sticky Header(Cart/Search)
- One-click installation
- Product Notification Module
- Newsletter Popup
- Multistore support
- Mega Menu with Product & CMS banner
- Customizable blog Design
- Practical inner pages
- Top Categories Module
- Social Share functionality
- Extended product design
- Sticky cart design on Product page
- CMS Banner with Text Design
- 1000+ Google Fonts
- Integrated Ajax Search
- Integrated Owl Carousel
- Grid/List/Short-list Design
- Back to Top button functionality
- Child Theme included
- Animations included
- RTL Design
- Multi-language & multi-currency
- many more...!
Jordan Turner - Life Coaching WordPress Theme by RockThemes
- OpenCart Version: 3.0.2.x, 3.0.3.x
- 1-Click (QuickStart) Installation File Include
- Bootstrap HTML5 and CSS3
- Fully RESPONSIVE Theme
- Mobile First Layout
- Google Fonts Included
- Support Multiple Currency
- Support Multiple Language
- Included RTL Language Support
- No Core Modifications
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly
- Optimized for Fast Loading + CSS Sprite
- Smart Responsive Product Grid and List
- Unlimited Banners + Sliders
- Full Screen Responsive Banner Slider on Homepage
- Product Tab Slider/Grid on Homepage (Latest, Special and Best Seller Products)
- Product Block Slider/Grid (Featured, Latest, Special and Best Seller Products)
EXLIBRIS - Book Store WooCommerce Theme by ramsthemes
- Fully responsive and minimalistic design
- Activable sliding sections in homepage
- Horizontal sided menus
- Dark mode switcher
- Color selector
- WooCommerce Core customizations
- Preview book chapters
- Upload PDFs for any book sneak
Mafiaso - Creative Blog WordPress Theme by flytemplates
Editorso - Journalist Blog WordPress Theme by RockThemes
Booksy - Bookstore WooCommerce WordPress Theme by suthemeswp
- - Ajax Search Product
- - Highly Customizable
- - One Click Demo Import
- - Visual Composer compatible ($64)
- - GonThemes WooCommerce Zoom Image compatible ($15)
- - WooCommerce compatible
- - YITH Wishlist addon compatible
- - YITH Compare addon compatible
- - Fully Responsive
- - 4 Header styles
- - Retina Ready
- - No coding knowledge required
- - Fully support RTL language!
- - 1000+ Google Fonts
- - Translation Ready
- - Contact Form 7
Arasu - Wordpress Book Theme by ThemesRain
Essay Writing Website Template by RockThemes
- 100% Responsive Layout
- Mobile First & Retina Ready
- Clean Design
- SEO Friendly
- Google Web Font
- Font Awesome Icon
- Creative and Modern Flat Design, lots of possibilities
- Fully compatible with all major browsers such as Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Vivaldi, Internet Explorer 9+
- Well Documented
- W3C Validated Code
- and much more…
- HTML Files
- CSS Files
- JS Files
- HTML Documentation
Bookly Bookstore and Publisher Landing Page Template by Metropolitanthemes
- Reliable Technical Support on Template Monster Platform
- Lifetime Updates
- HTML5 Template
- Template Documentation
- Icons used in Template
- Images used in Template
- Free Fonts
- One page navigation menu (Sticky Menu)
- Wide Hero Opener
- About us Section
- Counter Section
- Services Section
- Functioning Contact Form
- Team Members Section
- Highlighted Call to Action Button Section
- Client testimonial Section
- Portfolio Section
- Pricing Table Section
- Back to Top Button
- Website Footer Section
- Pixel Perfect
- Free Google font used
- Fully Customizable
- Great Support
- Well Commented Code
- FontAwesome Icon
- Built on Bootstrap Latest version
Booken - Book Store Shopify Theme by ThemesHub
- One Page and Multi Page Demos
- 17+ Different Demos
- 20+ HTML Files
- Single Hotel pages, Restaurant Menu page
- Portfolio Page
- Easy to customize: backgrounds, color schemes, content
- Fully responsive
- Retina ready
- Font Awesome 400+ icons
- Powered with Bootstrap
- Smooth animation
- Blog layouts
- Browser compatibility (IE9+, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera)
- Well documented
- Clear & Neat design
- Accurate HTML code with comments
- Awesome form and elements
ReadHat - Book Store WooCommerce WordPress Theme by VictorThemes
- Font Awesome
- Shutter Stock Photos
eBooks Website Template by RockThemes
5 Best Writer Website Templates and Themes 2022
|Meltony - Minimalist for Any Businesses WordPress Theme||392||$69|
|Jack Baker - Writer Responsive WordPress Theme||100||$59|
|Legend - Responsive Book Writers and Authors WordPress Theme||345||$59|
|The Book - Single Book WooCommerce Theme||88||$69|
|Science - Multipurpose HTML5 Website Template||54||$39|
Best Collection of Top Writer Website Templates for Your Projects
Today, every company should have an attractive presence in the online space. It helps not only sell goods and expand the client base but also increase brand recognition. This moment is essential for gaining success. It concerns all spheres and types of activities. As a writer, you need to have a website where you can highlight your greatest works. Your writing needs to be shouted from the rooftops, so visitors keep coming back to hear more about what you have to say. Moreover, your site should offer you a chance to sell your work to people who want to read more. These writer website templates provide all of this and more.
And that's because the themes are designed with modern web tools for WordPress (including WooCommerce), Shopify, Joomla, MotoCMS, Drupal, HTML5 sites. There are also options for landing pages if you want to create a cool one-page site.
Features and Characteristics of Freelance Content Author Templates
With these website templates for writers, you get that, plus all of these crucial key features.
- Social Media Integration
To get the word out there about your work, you need to get social. Facebook, Twitter, and other social media platforms will help you build a new audience for your writing. These book-author website themes have integrated social media functionality to help with this task. In other words, you can make it easier for your visitors to share your content. Whether it's a new article, book, or news, your audience can share it with friends.
- Valid Semantic Coding
The coding behind your website is crucial to its operation. If it is clumsy and inefficient, the website slows down, and visitors disengage. These content writing website templates have been developed using valid semantic coding to ensure this doesn't happen. By keeping it simple and maintaining modern coding practices, your site becomes more accessible. Moreover, you can avoid a lot of the technical bugs that other web admins struggle with.
- Fully Responsive Design
Imagine you are on the train. You want to read a piece from your favorite author on your mobile device. However, all the content is chaotic, and images are half cropped. These themes for book authors avoid this issue by using a 100% responsive design. Consequently, your website will display consistently across all devices, regardless of the screen size.
Your voice will be heard when using a content writer website template because they have been designed with SEO in mind. The coding behind them is easy for search engines to navigate, and all current guidelines are adhered to. Furthermore, web admins can make adjustments via simple customization options to meet their online marketing strategy needs.
Additional Helpful Options At Your Disposal
Moreover, our professionals developed a set of additional features. It also helps you to make your site complete, attractive, and convenient. One of them is an online live chat. Authors build fan bases via the quality of their work and how engaged their readers are in their stories. While your writing is the major factor in these, so is how you communicate with visitors. Instead of only offering visitors the chance to contact you via email, these web themes for authors also offer online chat options. That means you can answer the questions posed by visitors instantly. In other words, you can engage with them at any time to keep them on your website. Here are more of them:
- W3C valid and SEO-ready coding;
- Flexbox grid system;
- Smooth parallax scrolling effect;
- Google Fonts and Google Maps;
- Cross-browser support;
- Background video and more.
Templates for writers give you all the tools you need to ensure your voice is heard. Their design will perfectly reflect your personality and work. Meantime, the functionality of the site will help you interact with your visitors and customers. Let us tell you what benefits, features, and tools you get from our products.
Who Needs to Create Freelance Content Author Website
Are you a writer who wants to stand out from the crowd because your work is great and your website looks the part? If so, check out these writers website templates today! Firstly, you can be sure that these themes suit any author-related online presentation. Whether you want to build a personal portfolio to tell your biography, the latest publications and demonstrate your work, or a content writing company profile, you find the needed instruments here. Even if you dream of opening an online store and selling books via the Internet, you can use our products too. So, they are the best solution for:
- digital artists
- book retailers
- eBook owners
- content writing companies
- print shops and more
The collection impresses every user because everyone can find the appropriate one for realizing any creative project. And the left filter sidebar helps you to pick up which fits your needs the most. There you may choose the layout color you like. View the list of the features, click on which you prefer to use while building an online presence.
Moreover, pay attention to the gallery script. Your niche requires beautiful images placed enjoyably. Think you want to put them into a carousel, gallery, or slider and then click on that variant. The same steps are with web forms. The four most popular web forms include a contact form, newsletter subscription, search, or booking form. So, all these criteria aim to help you choose the best website template for writers and start creating your online project with no issues.
How to Create a Successful Writer Website
First impressions play a huge role, that is the fact. For this reason, a stunning website design can encourage customers to buy goods, order services, and admire the whole presentation. It can increase the number of new visitors and keep them forever.
- In addition to beautiful design, the online presentation of your writing activity should have a simple and clear structure. Otherwise, the overloaded content of the pages will distract from the essentials.
- Meanwhile, try to enrich your appearance of the online presence with glorious visual elements. Think about what your visitors may admire and add it to the layout.
- Apart from the appropriate photos and videos, a well-designed combination of color palettes and fonts will catch everyone's eye. They should fit and complement the whole style of your project. Try not to use more than three fonts. Meantime, select and use colors from the same spectrum to create a complete look.
Why Are Author Website Templates Mobile-Friendly?
More than half of all users prefer surfing the Internet via their mobile devices. It is not surprising because, in our bustling lives, it is more convenient and quicker to use smartphones that are always on hand. That is why we included mobile-friendly code into each freelance writer website template that permits displaying the content on any mobile device. This function brings a large portion of traffic to your site. Besides, we are glad to share a few tips for enhancing the mobile experience:
- Ditch pop-ups and text-blocking because they will hinder reading your text on small screens.
- Keep your design simple to make your website navigation easy on smartphone screens.
- Make the buttons big enough to let visitors click on them with their fingers effortlessly.
- Use large font sizes to make the content readable on small screen sizes.
- Try to make an effort to have a faster loading speed, as nobody likes to wait.
Free vs Premium Author Website Templates
Let us clarify why so many people prefer premium products to free ones. The global web is full of free digital items, but users still choose paid ones. Why are they so popular? Free products, in most cases, are not unique, don't have licensing and proper support. So, there is a chance to fail in building, launching, and managing the website. One more disadvantage is the lack of originality, which prevents standing out from competitors and interests visitors. That is why TemplateMonster marketplace provides premium products for professional and high-qualitative sites. These benefits will convince you that they are the perfect decision for your web pages:
- Unique design
- Various customization possibilities
- Highest performance
- Fast loading speed
- Professional technical support
- Advanced customization tools
- All needed licenses
- Periodic updates
- 100% cross-browser compatibility, etc.
Writer Website Templates FAQ
How to design writer website templates?
Web templates give a set of options for those people who want to play with site design. They allow you to impress your audience. Thanks to a page builder, the creation will be easy and enjoyable. If you get one of our products, you can be sure that you may edit any part of the layout. All you need to do before that is to determine what type of design style you want. As a result, your online portfolio will be clean, simple, and attractive by adding more colors or a minimum quantity of elements.
Why do I need writer website templates?
Each type of framework has pros and cons. You may create a landing page with a writer profile or a multipage site with a complete description of your creative activity. Moreover, the collection of website themes provides products with an admin panel, drag and drop builder, different visual options like custom blocks, editor, sliders, and more. These opportunities help you to choose the most convenient instruments for building a writing-related online presence. The essential point is that all digital products at TemplateMonster marketplace update regularly to support the highest quality.
Whom can I ask for help if I have some issues with my writer website templates?
There are a few ways to contact us if you have some difficulties. You may write to our live chat room. Our professionals will give you feedback and help you to solve the problem as quickly as possible. In addition, feel free to open our Service Center and order what you need to transform your web project into a unique masterpiece.
What is a web editor, and how to use it in writer website templates?
Most of the provided themes have a drag and drop page builder. Thanks to such a convenient tool, you can make customization features critically simple. Furthermore, admin panels are intended to edit the site too. You may create stylish designs with minimalist and gorgeous impressions. We should mention that the web builder permits editing any part of the layout and still has optimized code. That is why paying attention to this tool would be helpful while choosing a template for your author website.