Lahore - Personal Portfolio CV Resume Template⁸ by Spartannnnn
Hadi - Kids Learning Center Landing Page Template by Theme_Family
Niftyland - NFT Landing page And Portfolio HTML Template by Gullatheme
NextPet - Pet Animal HTML Template by NextGenerationDev
Fixitex Mobile And Electronic Repair Landing Page Template by Metropolitanthemes
Mumit - ICO & Bitcoin Landing Page Template by Theme_Family
Profiles - Multipurpose Personal Portfolio HTML Template by NextGenerationDev
AppVenture - App Landing Page Template by zrthemes
Resumee - Multipurpose Personal Portfolio Landing Page HTML Template by NextGenerationDev
Traiag Translation Agency and Language Landing Page HTML5 Template by Metropolitanthemes
Car Detailing & Services Landing Page Template by zrthemes
Cryptonio - Cryptocurrency ICO Landing Page HTML Template by themes_oceans
Mediaforce - Multipurpose HTML Website Template by RutilantTechnology
Ward - Tour and Travel Agency Landing Page Template by Themesvila
Mumin - Banking & Online Money Invest Landing Page Template by Theme_Family
Jame - Roofing & Plumbing HTML5 Landing Page Template by Theme_Family
Koncrete Construction-One Page HTML5 Website Template by AHMED_ALI_TARIQ
Bitchain - Cryptocurrency ICO Landing Page HTML Template by themes_oceans
Enricher - ICO Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Landing Page Theme by Theme_Family
Folio - Personal Portfolio Landing Page Template by RecThemes
Powerful - Gym & Fitness Landing Page Theme by Theme_Family
Basit - Beauty Salon & Spa Landing Page Template by Theme_Family
Jamion - Personal Portfolio HTML Template by themes_oceans
Warith - Organic Farm Html5 Landing Page Theme by Theme_Family
5 Best Landing Page Website Templates with Blog Feature 2023
The Collection of Blog Landing Page Templates
Do you need help designing a high-performing and beautiful website? Your blog needs a powerful call to action, but you're tired of trial and error trying to figure out what works best. Using blog-featured landing pages is the greatest way to draw people to your site and keep them there longer. We've all seen how poorly designed sites can lose their visitors, but with blog landing page templates, it's never been easier to build powerful web resources. You don't have to be a web designer—create a professional-looking website that is aesthetically pleasing and highly convertible in just minutes!
Blog Landing Page Examples: Who Will Benefit
Single-page blog templates are an excellent strategy to boost your conversion rates. The blog landing page templates make your resource more attractive and engaging for the visitor. One-page sites can be of different types: corporate, personal portfolio, sports/hobby club, and fundraising/charity.
A business single-page resource is the first step in a company's marketing process. It is the perfect place to introduce potential customers to your company and its products or services. It is a website that presents information about your company in a concise and easy-to-read manner, captures visitors' attention, and encourages them to explore further.
With a corporate on-page site, you can consider your audience and what they want from you. For example, you own a bakery and are offering free delivery. A business webpage will be very helpful if it provides information about the promotion that promotes your company's quality of service. It also may have an opt-in email form so visitors can receive sales or special offers. And, of course, blog articles will be very useful here for better business promotion on the Internet.
A single-page e-portfolio is a webpage that showcases your work and helps you professionally present your skills and experience. It is an effective tool to show off your skills in design, writing, photography, etc., and it also serves as an online resume to show off your experience to potential employers. In other words, it's the perfect place for you to share your portfolio with employers, recruiters, or potential clients.
With the blog, your site becomes more captivating because you provide visitors with an interactive experience they won't find elsewhere. Thus, the purpose of a one-page e-portfolio is to help you find work or get noticed.
A hobby club's single-page website is the one that an organization uses to market itself to its members and fans. The main goals are to attract new fans, increase the number of visitors, and entice people to join the club. It usually includes information about the club, its members, and events.
What makes a good sports club site? The answer is simple: it has everything you need in one place, including contact information, links for joining the club, and useful blog posts.
A fundraising-focused one-page site is a webpage created to raise money for a particular cause. It aims to explain the mission of the organization. It is easy for visitors to find out what the organization does, what kind of impact it has on society, and how they can help it.
There must also be a clear call-to-action button so that visitors can get involved with the charity or donate. The most common is a donation campaign, which asks users to donate money directly towards the cause rather than giving something tangible, like goods or services, in return. It is typically meant to appeal to the audience and provide all the information required (e.g., in posts).
Features of Landing Page Blog Themes
Each theme in this collection is a package of design elements, such as fonts, colors, images, and styles, that you can apply to your blog-featured one-page website with just one click. It's a way of site-building without the need for additional resources or time-consuming coding.
The blog landing page templates are available in various designs and styles, so you’ll easily find one that suits your needs best. These are the characteristics to look out for:
- SEO-friendly: Search engine optimization allows your site to rank well in Google.
- Fully optimized for mobile: Your website looks great on any device and is optimized for viewing on both a desktop and mobile device.
- Integrated social media: Social buttons increase engagement by providing a better user experience, instant feedback, and increasing the number of clicks.
- Bootstrap-based: Built on the Bootstrap framework to provide a responsive nature that suits the needs of any site.
- Google Maps integration: An interactive map with your location in your footer or on a contact webpage.
- Retina imagery: Get your website optimized for high-resolution displays on every device, no matter how big or small.
- Dropdown header: Multiple submenus with a dropdown option that simplifies navigation.
- Background video: Provide an interactive and visually engaging experience.
- RTL language compliant: You'll be able to expand and reach your target audiences from the Middle East and Asia.
- Attached documentation: User-friendly guide that keeps installation and customization simple and easy to understand.
How to Choose a Blog Landing Page Design
Before you go ahead and decide on a template, it is important to consider factors like:
- The goal of your project: Are you trying to increase sales for your new product line? Or are you trying to raise funds for a charity event? Maybe you're looking for new members of your club or want to attract employers?
- The audience you are targeting: For example, if the audience includes users worldwide, it might be important to ensure a template supports multiple languages.
- The content you'll be able to put in: What sections and blocks do you need? Team members, testimonials, a signup bar, a price table, a gallery, a product slider, or a donation button?
- Your budget: Depending on features, these templates range from $12 to $99.
- Style: Is a theme you're looking for must be straightforward and clean? Or do you prefer minimal elements to concentrate on your key message? Maybe you want a dark mode or flat colors?
- Site builder: How pro are you? Depending on the level of your skills, you need to decide whether to buy HTML blog landing page templates and dig into the code or give preference to those themes that support the MotoCMS website builder for hassle-free customization.
- Web forms: Think about the amenities you want to offer visitors and the information you need to collect. Your future project could include a contact form, advanced search, newsletter subscription, login/registration, booking form, etc.
- Gallery script: If you need a gallery, think about its appearance: slider, carousel, grid, accordion, isotope, etc.
- Frameworks: You can choose from such JS libraries as React, Vue, and Angular.
Meanwhile, feel free to use the left bar to go through each listed item quickly. With its help, you can filter templates by topic: medicine, electronics, real estate, art, education, cars/motorbikes, computers, entertainment, etc.
Free or Paid
Yes, there are both paid and free blog landing page templates. Why do people still pay for premium themes when there are so many good free ones, you might wonder? Do these two categories vary from one another? And, after all, why are freebies offered for free?
- Functionality: Evidently, freebies lack the feature-richness of expensive ones. Additionally, it's possible that they lack the required plugins. These plugins are available individually, but some are rather pricey, so you will most likely spend more than you would have if you had chosen a premium template.
- License: Free items often have restricted permissions, so you cannot use them for web projects that are used for profit, such as online shops.
- Updates: The truth is that free themes either receive extremely few updates or none. You don't want your website to have security issues due to this.
- Support: Freebies offer no support from sellers, so if you have any problems with your website, you're on your own.
And what about paid items in these cases:
- Functionality: Paid blog landing page templates are usually more feature-rich. They have e-commerce features and a slew of other great features that will assist you in building a unique and effective resource.
- License: Premiums are appropriate for usage on for-profit projects like e-shops. Minor license limitations could exist, but they shouldn't impact your website's functioning.
- Updates: Future updates are included with premium templates. In other words, your site will continue to look gorgeous and function correctly.
- Support: All paid items sold on TemplateMonster provide access to the vendor's support service. Tech assistance is available for the following requests.
Blog-Style Landing Page Guidelines
Every landing page is unique and serves a distinct function. And if you want to increase the number of subscribers/customers you have and, eventually, your revenue, you should start with the following recommendations.
- Create a catchy headline: It is the first thing your visitors see. You have less than half a minute to persuade them to continue reading. If your headline captures their interest, you likely will be fine with enticing them with your offer. For instance, to make your title more personal, make sure it addresses an issue and incorporates "you" and "your."
- Get rid of all distractions: Eliminating distractions often leads to a large improvement in conversion rate. Having extraneous information, in particular, will quickly ruin your conversion rates. So it would be best if you had persuasive, concise text. Also, give your readers only a few alternatives because this will make it easier for them to decide what to do.
- Run a split test: It's not something only marketers or small business owners do. Not just small company owners or marketers engage in it. An A/B test is a software (e.g., Google Optimize) that makes it simple to put up several versions of your landing page text or design and randomly generate them. Summary of the results, you may change your approach to improve your conversion rate. You can make adjustments depending on the data analysis to optimize your CTR.
- Make your posts noticeable: Make sure you have a preview of the latest blog posts on the homepage. There may need to be more than just a link in the header, so ensure there is an attractive and easily readable block on your homepage.
How to Create an Effective Landing Page: Video
Blog Landing Page Templates Q&A
What is the difference between blog landing page templates and microsites?
The difference is primarily in the goals and resources each is meant to achieve. Landing pages are for conversion purposes, whereas microsites are for marketing purposes such as product promotion.
How to download blog landing page templates from TemplateMonster?
First, click on "Add to Cart" (or consider getting a 35% discount by subscribing to the MonsterONE membership). Then, click "View Cart" after adding the recommended services to the order (if required). To continue, click the "Checkout Now" button. Now, provide your credit card information and complete your purchase.
How many projects can I create with one blog landing page template?
It will depend on the choice of license. For example, you may develop a single project for non-profit use with a personal license. Also, you can do five profitable projects with a commercial license. And lastly, you are free to create 50 commercial projects with a business license.
May I request a refund for blog landing page templates?
A customer may request a refund for three reasons: a template is not what a seller described it as, has a major defect, or wasn't delivered (a customer didn't receive a link to download). In the latter case, please get in touch with our Billing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days to help you resolve your issue. In two other matters, please reach a seller within the same period.