426 Blue WordPress Templates
5 Best Blue WordPress Templates 2021
|Monstroid2 - Multipurpose Modular WordPress Elementor Theme||16,766||$95|
|Monstroid - Best WordPress Theme||8,424||$75|
|Provise - Special Financial Consulting WordPress Theme||1,036||$59|
|JohnnyGo - Multipurpose Home Services WordPress Theme||1,026||$75|
|24.Storycle - Multipurpose News Portal WordPress Elementor Theme||927||$75|
Blue WordPress Themes - Sophistication and Simplicity of Design at Your Disposal
In the digital technology era and many already finished products, it isn't easy to distinguish and attract an audience. But blue WordPress themes are ready to help you. A large number of built-in features, unique and fresh design, are the perfect solution. Especially now, minimalism is one of the prominent trends that increasingly attracts large numbers of people. Don't be afraid to surprise, change the design completely, and be the best among competitors!
Wide Range of Cool Blue WordPress Themes Use
If the site's color design is selected and implemented competently, the user remains on the page, which results in increased conversion. Blue diamond WordPress themes perfectly suit for absolutely various types of business:
- IT company, and digital development,
- medical facilities, laboratories,
- cosmetology centers,
- dentist's offices,
- travel agencies,
- entertainment centers,
- financial companies,
- business consulting,
- law firms,
- car repair,
- equipment sale,
- news portal,
- architecture and designer services,
- language schools,
- child development centers,
- sports schools and sections,
- art portfolio,
- personal blog, and much more.
Blue Diamond WordPress Themes Key Features
Each TemplateMonster product may boast an extensive list of useful functions. They make the creation process easier and allow your online project to compete with other popular sites in the selected niche. We have taken into account all critical aspects of online resources and endowed ready-made solutions with such features:
- SEO-optimization - raising the position of the site in the search engine results;
- Mobile-friendly design - adaptation to any devices, and as a result, attracting a larger audience;
- Built-in Page Builders - fast adjustment of blocks using drag-and-drop technologies,
- Intuitive interface - interface needs no particular explanation,
- User-friendly admin panel - comfortable sections for work,
- Built-in Bootstrap - a tool for customizing adaptive pages,
- Favicon - site icon, which is displayed in browsers,
- Great tool sets that make all the work easier and give you more power,
- Integration with Google Maps is an opportunity to mark your company, agency, establishment on the map,
- Eye-catching Google fonts - integration with a vast number of stunning and extraordinary fonts,
- Back to top button,
- Compatibility with popular browsers,
- Blog, portfolio - connecting to the site to engage visitors,
- Compatibility with the WPML multilingual plugin - attracting a diverse audience from around the world,
- Possibility to add an online store,
- Parallax effect and other animations - applied to impress users, memorize, and make viewing content more enjoyable,
- Detailed documentation, which leaves no questions about the use of the product,
- Gallery options - accordion, carousel, slider, isotope,
- Custom page options,
- Professional technical support.
Secondary Colors to Combine with Blue Black WordPress themes
When developing a color design of the site should not be guided only by personal preferences. After all, the site is created for users, regardless of its type, whether it is information, presentation, commercial website, etc. The blue color perfectly combines with white, light purple, yellowish-green, brown, gray, pale yellow, orange, green, and red. Please note the following factors to choose the best color for combination with business or unholy blue.
Corporate identity. If your product or service has a brand style, which is already in the memory of customers, has become recognizable, or you plan to make it so - it makes sense to design a site in the appropriate colors. But at the same time, you should consider how the selected colors combine, how they will look in the website design. Experiment with contrast and color sharpness.
Focus on the subject. The website's colors should correspond to the topics. For example, medical centers choose a combination of blue and cream white.
Target audience. Analyze your audience. It is better to give preference to a dark color or its neutral tones for men. For women, you may prefer to select pastel shades, delicate color combinations. Children's themes traditionally are not possible without juicy colors and bright colors.
Buy Blue WordPress Themes
If you have chosen our marketplace to make a purchase, your success is near. When making a purchase, please note whether the selected product is on the ONE service. And if you are a subscriber, you can download the product for free. If not, then think about issuing a subscription to have access to premium items. Add the selected template to your shopping cart and select services that can facilitate the site-building. The next step is to fill out the form and specify the convenient payment method for you. And then, wait for the template and start building your ideal project.
Blue WordPress Themes FAQs
Which velvet blue WordPress theme is the best?
The best template is a product that fits all your criteria perfectly, has a nice design, and is multifunctional. The main things to focus on are SEO-optimization, page diversity, responsiveness, easy setup, and speed.
Where can I find impressive blue WordPress Themes?
Use our website because here you have a wide range of templates to suit every taste. You can choose any combination of colors, block placement, functionality, and price. Also, if you are ONE subscriber, you have an incredible opportunity to use most of our premium products and services freely.
How to choose the best hosting for a blue WordPress website?
When choosing the best hosting service, pay attention to the following points:
- License availability,
- the storage space size,
- FTP synchronization option,
- set of technical functions and tools,
- technical support quality,
- price/quality ratio hosting service.
Do all the blue WordPress themes have an adaptive design?
Of course! All our templates include responsiveness because it is an essential aspect of attracting customers and the whole website's success.