- Elementor page builder - build the pages without one line of code, just use the drag and drop functionality and edit in a few minutes. Take control of your online WordPress book shop and forget all the quandaries.
- Responsiveness - the stores made with WordPress are oriented on any type of screen, which means you
11 Book Store WooCommerce Themes for WordPress
OPUS - Book Store WooCommerce Theme by ramsthemes
- Fully responsive and minimalistic design
- Fully Editable with Elementor
- Drag & Drop Page Builder
- Latest WordPress version compatibility
- Modern, Clean &
EXLIBRIS - Book Store WooCommerce Theme by ramsthemes
- Fully responsive and minimalistic design
- Activable sliding sections in homepage
- Horizontal sided menus
- Dark mode switcher
- Color selector
- WooCommerce Core customizations
- Preview book chapters
- Upload PDFs for any book sneak
Online Stationery WooCommerce Theme by Pixelnx
- Drag And Drop Builder
- Compatible With WPML
- Theme Setting Options
- Fully Responsive Design
- Latest WordPress Supports
ReadHat - Book Store WooCommerce WordPress Theme by VictorThemes
- Font Awesome
- Shutter Stock Photos
- Modern Design: Multi-homepages, highly responsive, unlimited colors, megamenu built-in, beautiful slider, countdown slider, featured product blocks, product listing tab
- Extraordinary Features: WooCommerce Ready, powerful AJAX live search, product quick view lightbox, product image zoom/gallery, featured video thumbnail for the product, color swatch and image, AJAX cart/compare/wishlist, bundle product
- Multi-Vendor Support: Fully compatible with multi-vendor plugins like Dokan Multivendor, WC Vendors and WC MarketPlace.
- Easy Customization: Visual page builder ready, megamenu ready, powerful theme options with a bundle of options for Logo, Color, Mobile Layouts, Blog, Shop, Typography, Pop-up and more …
- One Click Installation: Import the demo of design
Boighor - Books Library WooCommerce Theme by ThemesHub
- Beautiful design & Fully responsive: It is still the same beautiful theme on every possible viewport, assuring that every pixel always responds perfectly.
- Translation & support RTL language: This demo is fully support RTL language. No matter the language you speak, build sites in your mother tongue.
- Customizable all sections: In the customize panel, one can manage layout of the website container, header, shop, single pages, sidebar & footer.
- Mega menu & offcanvas filter: Display a larger menu, with more expericences for user. Focus on banner, promotion and anythingyou want.
- Ajax Filters: Filter products by colors and other parameters using tags.
- Ajax Cart: An option to purchase the items without leaving current page.
- Built-in styles and color palettes:
5 Best Book Store WooCommerce Themes for WordPress 2021
|The Book - Single Book WooCommerce Theme||81||$69|
|OPUS - Book Store WooCommerce Theme||7||$59|
|ReadHat - Book Store WooCommerce WordPress Theme||2||$39|
|Bookima - Theme for Book Store WooCommerce Theme||1||$98|
|BookDay - Clean and Rapid Online Bookstore Website Design WooCommerce Theme||63||$69|
Top Best Book Store WordPress WooCommerce Themes
They say that printed books are no longer relevant - people read the news on the Internet and articles on blogs. Please don't believe them: large online bookstores are thriving and growing. If you own one and want to open the online version of it, you should check out our collection of book store WordPress WooCommerce themes. With its help, you can easily showcase your books and their availability. Make a simple menu for all known categories, including textbooks, children's books, documentary works, mysticism, modern literature, gift editions, etc. Moreover, using our WordPress WooCommerce themes, you can include subcategories into your website, such as detective stories, horror stories, romance novels, etc.
Top Features of Book Store WordPress WooCommerce Themes
Key features include:
- Fully responsive design;
- Sliding sections included;
- Easy to navigate horizontal sided menus;
- Useful dark mode switcher;
- The rich collection of colors;
- Preview book option;
- PDF book upload;
- Loco Translation is available, too.
Additional Features of Book Store WordPress WooCommerce Themes
- Cross Browser compatibility, which is a useful feature for those who want to be available via all kinds of search browsers;
- With the help of Google Maps integration, you can tell your reader about your bookstore's location.
- Social Media Option is a must-have nowadays. It is the best way to keep in touch with your readers since most people regularly use social media networks.
Customization of Book Store WordPress WooCommerce Themes
Our fully editable templates allow you to add the main page with basic information, product cards, blog articles. Let's consider each separately and how to make it in the very best way possible:
- Home page. You are not just selling books. You are selling emotions. Write inspiring, beautiful text that will appeal to the thoughtful reader. Do not forget about the terms of delivery and payment, working hours, contacts, and feedback.
- Product cards. Descriptions must be unique and rich in keywords - this is one of the important optimization factors:
- Product name - it is for this request that people will search for information and get to your site;
- Price and discount, if any;
- Description: author, number of pages, paper type, book size, publisher, and year of issue;
- Photo of the cover, internal pages, illustrations;
- The opportunity to view several pages or the first chapter;
- Reviews of readers;
- Interesting facts about the book or the author - we advise you publish them directly in the card or make a link to the blog page;
- Product Recommendations - "You May Also Like These Books ..."
Cool Video Tutorial for Book Store Woocommerce Themes
Book Store WordPress WooCommerce Themes FAQ
What Kinds of Book Store WordPress WooCommerce Themes Does Templatemonster Have?
You can choose your favorite template, sorting it by:
- Publishing Company Templates;
- Book Reviews Templates;
- Comic Stores;
Do Book Store WordPress WooCommerce Themes Have a WordPress Builder?
Yes, it does. We have two best options available:
- Elementor website builder. It lets you create a high-quality design without making much effort.
- Gutenberg editor. This modifying tool will change the way you compose your posts, pages, or products. Released together with a new WordPress version in 2018, Gutenberg editor is full of brand new cutting-edge features for bloggers.
What Types of Animation do Book Store WordPress WooCommerce Themes the Platform Have?
We offer four kinds of animation:
- Parallax, which displaces your objects with a change in the observer's point of view. This effect. It is a widespread way to display 3D images.
- Lazy load effect. This method loads images when the user scrolls down slowly. It is used for those pictures that do not need to be displayed immediately.
- HTML plus JS. With the help of this animation, you can easily make various dynamic changes in your content.
- HTML plus SWiSh. It provides a higher relevance to data in your website's header and title tags.
Do Your Book Store WordPress WooCommerce Themes Have Online Chat?
Some of them do. Browse our collection to find the one. It will be useful for you if you want to keep in touch with your customers at certain times or round the clock. Your potential or existing customers will appreciate this option, especially when choosing a book and needing your advice.